There are 159 users in the forums

the case for jake locker

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
if we draft jake locker in the first two rounds i will take a s**t and throw it on our next GM's face

Fixed
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
if we draft jake locker in the first two rounds i will take a s**t and throw it on our next GM's face

Fixed

i don't want him on our team at all, even undrafted. waste of a roster spot
Once again another pass well over the head of his receivers, yes Nebs DBs are awesome....BUT, his throws are way off.

Delay of Game.......

ugh
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Wow this guy is not a first round pick.
Locker isnt making a case to be a good QB at the next level.
Go review my posts...

I hope this kills the Locker buLlsh*t on here. He is not good man.

Not at all

If you cannot complete a pass against Nebraska, how do you do it against an NFL team
Originally posted by jimrat201:

I don't see how he gets higher than a 3rd round grade and I have been trying hard to like this guy.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Once again another pass well over the head of his receivers, yes Nebs DBs are awesome....BUT, his throws are way off.

Delay of Game.......

ugh

No ones getting open and most of the time theyre pushed out of bounds. Nebraskas CBs and secondary are stellar. Prince is a beast top 3 pick imo. Locker late 1st or 2nd. Hard to judge him vs this defense and hard to ignore just how damn good NEB CBs are.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
He got hyped WAY to early, based on physical tools and not play on field and overvaluing how good his coach was going to be for him.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by jimrat201:

I don't see how he gets higher than a 3rd round grade and I have been trying hard to like this guy.

although I have dogged him a lil bit about his accuracy....his only accurate pass was not caught by his WR.

4-27 against in what some would say a NFL style D.

Originally posted by Jcool:
He got hyped WAY to early, based on physical tools and not play on field and overvaluing how good his coach was going to be for him.

Everyone was projecting growth. He has regressed.
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

Delay of Game.......

ugh

No ones getting open and most of the time theyre pushed out of bounds. Nebraskas CBs and secondary are stellar. Prince is a beast top 3 pick imo. Locker late 1st or 2nd. Hard to judge him vs this defense and hard to ignore just how damn good NEB CBs are.

What in th hell do you think he will face in the NFL???? You Locke Homers are not real Niner fans...you only care about a garbage ass QB that can't get it don on a college level(and you really expect him to get it done on an NFL level....Please!!!!!!!!)
  • titan
  • Veteran
Locker is horrible! I understand a good player having a bad day, but this guy straight up sucks! There is nothing good about his game. I don't ever want to hear this guys name associated with the 49ers. Poor decision making, takes off before attempting to pass, and gets ko'ed when he is at his best scrambling!
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

Delay of Game.......

ugh

Then why doesnt he make a DECISION to throw to a TE maybe? A Rb? 4-27.
Lou Holtz called it. His WR's are horrible. I've been saying this all year. The can't get any separation at all. And when they do and he hits them in the hands they drop it. WA is just a terrible overall team.
Share 49ersWebzone