LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 370 users in the forums

Denver May Have Had the Worst Draft I've Ever Seen

They entered the draft with two major needs: Nose Tackle and Wide Receiver. Most Mocks had them taking Dan Williams or Dez Bryant at 11.

When they pick at 22, they PASS on a star like Bryant for a nobody (Thomas has never ran a route tree, has straight-line speed, so-so hands), and THEN they pass on Dan Williams for Tebow.

Now, nothing against Tebow, but Williams was rated in the Top 10 -- if he falls to you at 25 and you pass (and he's your #1 need), you're insane.

I think I'm so amazed because they were so close to have in the best draft in the NFL...but ended up with the worst.

Amazing...
[ Edited by nickbradley on Apr 23, 2010 at 11:53 AM ]
Do you think there will ever come a time when you think to yourself, "You know, maybe I've started enough threads today."
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Do you think there will ever come a time when you think to yourself, "You know, maybe I've started enough threads today."

Is there some quota system I'm not aware of?
[ Edited by nickbradley on Apr 23, 2010 at 11:56 AM ]
Originally posted by nickbradley:

No, but its still funny.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**k the donkeys.
  • evil
  • Veteran
The signed Jamaal Williams to play nose, and expect Fields to rotate some. Fields played alright last year, especially early on but is not cut out to be a starter at nose.
  • evil
  • Veteran

No but much too often the point you are trying to make can be made in an already existing thread.

nah, its just that there's, like, three or four threads already that you could put your thoughts into. You don't always have to start a new thread just to say "Denver's f**king stupid."
Originally posted by KRS-1:
The signed Jamaal Williams to play nose, and expect Fields to rotate some. Fields played alright last year, especially early on but is not cut out to be a starter at nose.

And Williams is on his last leg, 1 or 2 down player if that.

I live in Colorado and NT is almost all the sports radio stations talk about (soft up the middle).
They entered the draft with two major needs: Nose Tackle and Wide Receiver. Most Mocks had them taking Dan Williams or Dez Bryant at 11.

When they pick at 22, they PASS on a star like Bryant for a nobody (Thomas has never ran a route tree, has straight-line speed, so-so hands), and THEN they pass on Dan Williams for Tebow.

Now, nothing against Tebow, but Williams was rated in the Top 10 -- if he falls to you at 25 and you pass (and he's your #1 need), you're insane.

I think I'm so amazed because they were so close to have in the best draft in the NFL...but ended up with the worst.

Amazing...

The draft is officially completed one round. By the end of the draft you might see their plan. Today's draft will have several players for Denver. They have picked their WR, and their QB, now we will see if the get their NT. But more importantly for this site, we hope that SF gets their NT, CB, SS, ILB, OLB

There is actually.

3 threads= egomaniac.

Unless you're somewhat of a media niner fan. If not , the internets will you are a douchenozzle.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

There is actually.

3 threads= egomaniac.

Unless you're somewhat of a media niner fan. If not , the internets will you are a douchenozzle.

What is a 'media niner fan'?
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:

No but much too often the point you are trying to make can be made in an already existing thread.

There's been a million posts to nick about this. He apparently is unfazed.

There is actually.

3 threads= egomaniac.

you should probably start a new thread to ask this question
  • evil
  • Veteran

There is actually.

3 threads= egomaniac.

you should probably start a new thread to ask this question

And a poll as to whether he starts to many threads or not ?
Share 49ersWebzone