49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 716 users in the forums

the official draft thread!

Browse 49ers books and videos
Originally posted by dman:
Already 3 OK players taken ...


4 big12
This is where things will actually get interesting
I love the offseason T. Williams goes from being a ok to bad LT and great RT to the first tackle taken to play LT.
  • flow
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,395
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Unbelievable how far Okung is dropping.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,995
Wow Williams, and for awhile they had him going to us. Silverback WTF
I bet Berry goes to KC and then the Seacocks take Okung
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
Berry prolly goes next ...
anyone else get the feeling the top 4 tackles will be gone by 13?
Trent Silverback Williams? Is that his real middle name or a nickname? Silverbacks are what they call older mature male gorillas. And no, I'm not a racist.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Unbelievable how far Okung is dropping.

It's just that he isn't as mobile for the zone blocking scheme that the Sins will run I think KC snags him next
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Unbelievable how far Okung is dropping.

He wont get passed Seattle...
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
anyone else get the feeling the top 4 tackles will be gone by 13?

yes
Kind of ridiculous that Williams was ALL over the place.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,133
Originally posted by ramanz16:
This is where things will actually get interesting

Yup
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,092
I swear if Berry makes it to #7 we GOTTA move up!!!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone