Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 518 users in the forums

the official draft thread!

Browse 49ers books and videos
I think the Chiefs go with Okung so it will be interesting to see what Seattle does at 6. I think they take Berry. Should of stuck with my original mock draft, would have had the first 6 right (http://www.jiraentertainment.com/2010/04/player-rankings/)
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Trent Silverback Williams? Is that his real middle name or a nickname? Silverbacks are what they call older mature male gorillas. And no, I'm not a racist.

stupid effing nickname. what a fcuking monkey
That's actually almost a shock. The Skins actually making the pick they should. Doesn't help us though. Wish they had gone nuts and taken someone other than a lineman as had been the rumor all day.
  • flow
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,395
Is Goodell just really sexy today? How come everyone hugs and rubs him for five minutes?
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Hopefully the Chiefs take Berry or Okung at 5. If they take Okung what does Seattle do at 6? Spiller? Berry? Bulaga? Derrick Morgan? I say Spiller or Berry

I hate that Seattle is getting either Okung or Berry
okung will be the next pick
Originally posted by redngold21:
I love the offseason T. Williams goes from being a ok to bad LT and great RT to the first tackle taken to play LT.

Just thinking the samething.

Not happy about Berry going to Sea.
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
I hope Berry goes next so he doesn't fall to the Hawks
KC: Berry

SEA: Okung

Book it!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,095
Originally posted by dman:
I hope Berry goes next so he doesn't fall to the Hawks

Very good point there.
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
Originally posted by 49ers18:
KC: Berry

SEA: Okung

Book it!

trade up baalke!
Originally posted by 49ers18:
KC: Berry

SEA: Okung

Book it!


Vice versa
From what little I can see of the 49ers' Draft War Room, nobody's on the phones so they aren't trading up or back for now...
Bulaga will be at 13
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Trent Silverback Williams? Is that his real middle name or a nickname? Silverbacks are what they call older mature male gorillas. And no, I'm not a racist.

stupid effing nickname. what a fcuking monkey

you think just because you have the nick name "Negrodamus" you can throw around the word monkey?

I don't give a fu*K if you black or white...GET THE Fk OUT OF HERE with that BS punk!
[ Edited by Afrikan on Apr 22, 2010 at 5:05 PM ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone