LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 313 users in the forums

Bobby Guillory as our PR/KR

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
That dude sucks big time, he needs to be cut ASAP.
He has proven he can't be a PR. For the person who said he looked pretty good as a KR, apparently on our team he looks good. However, my NFL standards he wouldn't cut it.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
He has proven he can't be a PR. For the person who said he looked pretty good as a KR, apparently on our team he looks good. However, my NFL standards he wouldn't cut it.

really he has a lot of speed and quickness he couldve easily broken one and wiill eventually even as a PR he had good returs only problem is he has a low football IQ not knowing when to fair catch and when to let the ball go
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
really he has a lot of speed and quickness he couldve easily broken one and wiill eventually even as a PR he had good returs only problem is he has a low football IQ not knowing when to fair catch and when to let the ball go

I think the post-muff talk with Sing had him so scared and focused only on catching the punt that he lost track of where he was on the field. He was probably thinking to himself, "Whew, I caught it." Then after he had a chance to see where he actually was on the field...

Booo!! bobby guillory needs to be looking for a job or a chance to visit seattle
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Booo!! bobby guillory needs to be looking for a job or a chance to visit seattle

no s**t. I'd rather have Vaan back there than this dude.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

I think the post-muff talk with Sing had him so scared and focused only on catching the punt that he lost track of where he was on the field. He was probably thinking to himself, "Whew, I caught it." Then after he had a chance to see where he actually was on the field...

/FIXED
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
as far as his abilities AFTER he has the ball in his hands, there's no question he's got skills. But, he made some dumb decisions fielding punts yesterday. This is Kyle Williams job to lose.

Agree
The thing is, he looked damn good returning kickoffs...but like total sh!t trying to return punts.

He's definitely got gamespeed and is extremely agile...problem is, he doesn't know how to field punts or when to let them drop.

I'm torn on this and I'm sure the team is as well...he might be our best return man if he could figure our the fundamentals. I know Kyle Williams is gonna make the team and he had a nice PR as well so I guess it's Williams' job...would be awesome if we could put Guillory on our practice squad though.
whats wrong with "The Ginn"??

This kid has talent but he has no future with us. We need to put Phillip Adams back there to return punts, he had 2 TD returns in college and it will help him improve his chances of making the team as well.
Originally posted by eastbay49er:
This kid has talent but he has no future with us. We need to put Phillip Adams back there to return punts, he had 2 TD returns in college and it will help him improve his chances of making the team as well.

I never heard about phillip adams.. I saw him rare on the preseason games. He was very well to play at PR/KR.. I am thinking about what ur said that we should put him back there to return punts? We will try to see on Sat.. Go kick the Raiders.. Go 49ers
Originally posted by King49er:
whats wrong with "The Ginn"??

Nothing. Tastes great to me.
Originally posted by eastbay49er:

Wow! dude... I saw Phillip Adams got a TD from PK from video relay last nite.. Wow.. ur right to put Phillip Adams back there to RP/KP.... Good job!
Guillory's ticket out of town was courtesy of Phillip Adams last night.
Share 49ersWebzone