LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 536 users in the forums

Bobby Guillory as our PR/KR

Went to middle school with him. I always remembered seeing him during lunch playing football, dude is fast.

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2010/04/best-gerhart-not-expected-at-49ers-pro-day.html

Bobby at 49ers Local pro day
I dont want him just for the fact i saw in those highlights him in the wildcat formation.

then we will have people wanting to run the f**king wildcat
Originally posted by valrod33:
I dont want him just for the fact i saw in those highlights him in the wildcat formation.

then we will have people wanting to run the f**king wildcat

lol we could just use him as a PR/KR.
No thanks.
He'll need to be more than fast, just look at LeRoy Vann.
Originally posted by ishkabibel:

lerroy vann wasnt that fast he was quick which is what you need in a PR cant believe we got rid of him i wouldve liked to see him in at least 1 preseason game
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

lerroy vann wasnt that fast he was quick which is what you need in a PR cant believe we got rid of him i wouldve liked to see him in at least 1 preseason game

agree 100%

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

agree 100%

He had natural abilities to run with the ball in tight spaces. But 1st you have to catch the ball. Something he was having trouble with. With the wind at candlestick point we dont need someone who is having problems securing a punt.
Originally posted by Dominate:

agree 100%

He had natural abilities to run with the ball in tight spaces. But 1st you have to catch the ball. Something he was having trouble with. With the wind at candlestick point we dont need someone who is having problems securing a punt.

According to reporters at TC, all of our return men have been having issues fielding kicks. Then after Vann was released, he tweeted that whoever said he was dropping kicks was wrong, that he only dropped one in OTA. So who knows. I just wish we could of seen what he can do in game situations. Some players just turn it up a few notches in actual gameplay.

No use crying over spilled chocolate milk. We must move on. Cut that bum B.Jones!

agree 100%

According to reporters at TC, all of our return men have been having issues fielding kicks. Then after Vann was released, he tweeted that whoever said he was dropping kicks was wrong, that he only dropped one in OTA. So who knows. I just wish we could of seen what he can do in game situations. Some players just turn it up a few notches in actual gameplay.

No use crying over spilled chocolate milk. We must move on. Cut that bum B.Jones!

His size killed him. 5`8 and only a buck 77. He would only play one position with that size, and that would be fielding punts. I`d bet we are looking for someone who can do multiple jobs to increase roster production.

agree 100%

i also agree, i dont see what the harm would have been in keeping him one more week or so, but i guess we "needed" that roster spot

agree 100%

His size killed him. 5`8 and only a buck 77. He would only play one position with that size, and that would be fielding punts. I`d bet we are looking for someone who can do multiple jobs to increase roster production.

Brandon Banks lil 13yr old body returned a punt 77 yards for the skins the other night
Share 49ersWebzone