There are 902 users in the forums
Joe Haden on ESPN radio today
- 1 2
Browse 49ers books and videos
Apr 12, 2010 at 3:29 PM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,809
Nice
Apr 12, 2010 at 6:25 PM
- DesiDez
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,678
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/31892/nfl-prospect-joe-haden
Richard (West Virginia)
What Corners in the NFL to you most want to model your game after
Joe Haden
Darelle Revis, because of his physical play. I like him the most. Just because of the way he plays.
Chris (New Jersey)
Hey Joe I'm a big fan...been following you at Florida for the past 3 years. Do you see yourself as a shutdown corner and what type of defensive scheme do you think will best suit your skills in the NFL? Thanks and Go Gators!
Joe Haden
I definitely see myself as a shutdown corner. I like a bump and press scheme, where I can get my hands on the receivers. That's probably my best fit.
Seahawks Fan (Seattle)
Which teams have shown the most interest in you?
Joe Haden
Cleveland, Oakland, Jacksonville and San Francisco.
Buck (SF)
We would love to have you in SF. How would you like to play for Sings? It appeared you were stuck in a vat of dough during your 40 at the combine. Should we be concerned about your speed?? Good luck.
Joe Haden
It was a fluke. I had a lower back injury that I re-aggravated during the bench at the combine. At my pro day, I ran between a 4.39 and a 4.42. I would love to play for Mike Singletary.
Richard (West Virginia)
What Corners in the NFL to you most want to model your game after
Joe Haden
Darelle Revis, because of his physical play. I like him the most. Just because of the way he plays.
Chris (New Jersey)
Hey Joe I'm a big fan...been following you at Florida for the past 3 years. Do you see yourself as a shutdown corner and what type of defensive scheme do you think will best suit your skills in the NFL? Thanks and Go Gators!
Joe Haden
I definitely see myself as a shutdown corner. I like a bump and press scheme, where I can get my hands on the receivers. That's probably my best fit.
Seahawks Fan (Seattle)
Which teams have shown the most interest in you?
Joe Haden
Cleveland, Oakland, Jacksonville and San Francisco.
Buck (SF)
We would love to have you in SF. How would you like to play for Sings? It appeared you were stuck in a vat of dough during your 40 at the combine. Should we be concerned about your speed?? Good luck.
Joe Haden
It was a fluke. I had a lower back injury that I re-aggravated during the bench at the combine. At my pro day, I ran between a 4.39 and a 4.42. I would love to play for Mike Singletary.
Apr 12, 2010 at 6:33 PM
- jones49
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,562
I like him but if Bulaga is there at 13 its a no brainer.
Apr 12, 2010 at 6:41 PM
- foreign49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,355
Originally posted by DesiDez:
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/31892/nfl-prospect-joe-haden
Richard (West Virginia)
What Corners in the NFL to you most want to model your game after
Joe Haden
Darelle Revis, because of his physical play. I like him the most. Just because of the way he plays.
Chris (New Jersey)
Hey Joe I'm a big fan...been following you at Florida for the past 3 years. Do you see yourself as a shutdown corner and what type of defensive scheme do you think will best suit your skills in the NFL? Thanks and Go Gators!
Joe Haden
I definitely see myself as a shutdown corner. I like a bump and press scheme, where I can get my hands on the receivers. That's probably my best fit.
Seahawks Fan (Seattle)
Which teams have shown the most interest in you?
Joe Haden
Cleveland, Oakland, Jacksonville and San Francisco.
Buck (SF)
We would love to have you in SF. How would you like to play for Sings? It appeared you were stuck in a vat of dough during your 40 at the combine. Should we be concerned about your speed?? Good luck.
Joe Haden
It was a fluke. I had a lower back injury that I re-aggravated during the bench at the combine. At my pro day, I ran between a 4.39 and a 4.42. I would love to play for Mike Singletary.
Apr 12, 2010 at 8:17 PM
- crabman82
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,024
i think if haden is there at 13 we will take him over anybody, i get the feeling he is high up on our board
Apr 12, 2010 at 8:43 PM
- foreign49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,355
Originally posted by crabman82:
i think if haden is there at 13 we will take him over anybody, i get the feeling he is high up on our board
Me too. I think he'll be a steal like Crabtree if he slips to us.
Apr 12, 2010 at 8:47 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Quote:
- When asked whether he would rather cover Andre Johnson 1-on-1 with no safety help on a go route or try to tackle Tebow at the goalline in a head on collision, he choose covering Andre
tricky question i see
Apr 13, 2010 at 6:56 AM
- TheXFactor
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,990
CLeveland will probably snag him
Apr 13, 2010 at 6:59 AM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Got to take Haden if he's there at 13 or 17. Seems like a real nice kid too.
Apr 13, 2010 at 7:02 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
CLeveland will probably snag him
I dont think so, i think with the acquisition of Sheldon Brown will allow them to fill other needs like safety with Berry if he slips or even maybe Earl Thomas
Apr 13, 2010 at 7:53 AM
- Youngone
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,657
I'd be happy if we took Haden over Spiller
Apr 13, 2010 at 7:57 AM
- NeeJ49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,580
Originally posted by Youngone:
I'd be happy if we took Haden over Spiller
For me that would be a tough call if we had that option at 13
Apr 13, 2010 at 9:46 AM
- Yoda_I_Be
- Veteran
- Posts: 88
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:Originally posted by Youngone:
I'd be happy if we took Haden over Spiller
For me that would be a tough call if we had that option at 13
Having the option would be great though!
I'd take Spiller though.
Apr 13, 2010 at 11:37 AM
- crabman82
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,024
Originally posted by mayo63:
Got to take Haden if he's there at 13 or 17. Seems like a real nice kid too.
u cant take him at 13 or 17 cus if u take him at 13 he wont be there at 17
- 1 2