LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 159 users in the forums

Niners contacted Clausen?

If Clausen does fall to #13, I would almost guarantee we trade the pick.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
lol we have 16th pick berry falls to 10 earl thomas all the way to 26

this guy needs to be fired ASAP

He has the Raiders taking Trent Williams at #8 saying he will salvage Russell's career. Based off that alone his mock draft is automatically suspect. Nutrisystem wouldn't even salvage that loser's career.

With the trading of McNabb to the Redskins, it looks like Clausen MIGHT be available at 13..If he is what do we do?? Do we take Clausen and let him sit for a while or do we draft someone else?
I'm now thinking the Hawks are licking their chops at #6! If not Seattle, Buffalo is waiting in the wings.
Originally posted by PatrickWillis52:
Originally posted by pete98146:
I'm now thinking the Hawks are licking their chops at #6! If not Seattle, Buffalo is waiting in the wings.

Raiders too. They've already shown they don't believe in Ruffles by trying to go after McNabb.
Originally posted by lakers27:
With the trading of McNabb to the Redskins, it looks like Clausen MIGHT be available at 13..If he is what do we do?? Do we take Clausen and let him sit for a while or do we draft someone else?

how?
he won't fall to us. interesting if he did though.. but with two #1 overall picks on our roster + Nate Davis with potential, I think we don't pull the trigger
lets hope seattle gets him that'll put them at least 2 seasons away from being really competitive. I believe the next couple seasons are ours in this division.

• LA49erFan4ever
  • Info N/A
when we pick at 13 and spiller is there and we pass on him then we basically just gave the seahawks a very bright future with spiller and clausen..we cant let that happen
Originally posted by LA49erFan4ever:
when we pick at 13 and spiller is there and we pass on him then we basically just gave the seahawks a very bright future with spiller and clausen..we cant let that happen

we have to worry about our own team before we have to worry about other teams getting better

You honestly think they're going to wait to pick a tackle until the late second round? If they get Clausen, no way they don't go for a tackle with their second 1st.

[ Edited by PatrickWillis52 on Apr 4, 2010 at 19:22:01 ]
  • LA49erFan4ever
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

we have to worry about our own team before we have to worry about other teams getting better

i understand that but since the skins got mcnabb that also can mean one less OT off the board..so by the time we pick their might not even be an OT worth the 13 pick thus making spiller the BPA..
Originally posted by pete98146:

He wont get past Buffalo!
Share 49ersWebzone