LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

AB's Post Combine WZ Collaborative Mock Draft- Picks Thread - huck(NYG)

• mayo49
  • Veteran
With the 10th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft the Jacksonville Jaguars select....Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma St.
With the 11th pick the Denver Broncos select...... DAN WILLIAMS DT Tennessee

Denver had a tough call between Dez Bryant and Dan Williams but with Bryant off the board this becomes a no brainer. Denver was horrible against the run and selects one of the best run stoppers in this draft.
In the 12th selection of the first round, the Miami Dolphins select Derrick Morgan, defensive end, Georgia Tech.
[ Edited by Paul_Hofer on Mar 14, 2010 at 4:52 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
working on a trade
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Mar 15, 2010 at 6:27 AM ]
The Vikings select;

Jimmy Claussen, QB.

The Vikings see an opportunity to grab their franchise QB of the future and jump on it. They realize that Favre could retire this year or next. Having Claussen sit one year under Brett is a plus and provides insurance in case he decides to retire. The Vikings are very close to a Superbowl appearance and they know that without a franchise QB they have no chance. They have little to no faith in Jackson/Rosenfels to lead them to the SB, so they take a chance on Claussen here.
[ Edited by DynastyPart2 on Mar 15, 2010 at 7:03 PM ]
Needing an explosive playmaker on offense, the Seahawks select Clemson RB, C.J. Spiller.

The New York Giants select Rolando McClain, ILB, Alabama

The Tennessee Titans select Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, South Florida

• 4ML
  • Veteran
The San Francisco 49ers select:
OG Mike Iupati, Idaho

• krizay
  • Veteran
The Steelers take Anthony Davis. That team will straighten him out.

n/m
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Mar 15, 2010 at 8:06 PM ]
With the 19th pick the Atlanta Falcons select:

Earl Thomas - CB / Texas

The Falcons had the 28th ranked pass defense in the NFL. Dunta Robinson won't fix that by himself.
The Houston Texans, needing a top-tier replacement for Dunta Robinson, select Boise St. CB Kyle Wilson.

Here I was waiting for someone to pick, and I didn't realize I had the Bengals too.

Last time I went with what I thought they SHOULD do (Golden Tate), this time, I'm going Bungles all the way with the pick Cincy most likely WOULD make:

If anyone would take a flyer on a guy with great talent but questionable personal issues and perhaps a skill set that doesn't translate even if he's an athletic freak, it's the Bengals.

And with that, they take: USC, S Taylor Mays.

The patriots are looking for a lb this year and they find a great pass rusher in the 1st round by selecting

Brandon Graham, OLB

Ouch, i almost forgot, that Graham is still on the board. So sorry to the guys, who saw Kindle here.
[ Edited by stever on Mar 16, 2010 at 12:43 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone