LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

AB's Post Combine WZ Collaborative Mock Draft- Discussion Thread

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I'll give up the Packers

can i take the packers from sonoco?
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
ok we are filled up, just need Tico, Hofer and Rollinwith21n52 to pick teams Or i can choose them.

Also if anyone wants to give up a team TexasNiner, NV and 49ers18 are looking to get in, so PM any of them and work it with them.

Thanks guys, hope this one is as fun as the last one.

Im excited to see alot of Draft Nuts in this one, like Stever and Ghost.

AB, you can choose for me.
There are 6 teams still available:

Dolphins

Ravens

Chargers

Colts

Saints

Bears
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
There are 6 teams still available:

Dolphins

Ravens

Chargers

Colts

Saints

Bears

done, choose teams for each members.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=139073

ok, post picks in that thread.

And we're underway.
and by the way this is a great time for me to do this draft, since im off from school all next week, from today till tuesday of the next week(Week After this)
and by the way this is a great time for me to do this draft, since im off from school all next week, from today till tuesday of the next week(Week After this)

School. I remember those old times ;)
Originally posted by stever:

School. I remember those old times ;)

yeah good times for me, all the web design and writing, lol.
Dang it guys sorry bout that work calls again...I have to bail...

good luck and thanks for the consideration
Okay, the Rams have made their choice. I struggled with Suh vs Bradford, but I think with their history of first round DL draft busts, ownership might lobby hard for Bradford over Suh. I think Spagnolo would love to have Suh but realizes that they need a franchise QB.

Looking at Rams fan forums, their fans are torn as well; but the majority (by a small margin) are calling for Bradford.

I think it would be the right decision. The rams need a new qb without a question, and they passed on 2 guys the last few years as you said. They are in the position to draft Bradford and sit him behind Bulger for the first few games (or even the whole season), so i think they have to pull the trigger. Suh is good, no question, but QB's make the team work.
While all signs point to Bradford being the pick, I think Suh is just too much of a beast to pass up. Bradford never got touched in 08 and took two huge hits and injured his throwing shoulder twice. Big concerns if he can hold up. Even if they take Bradford or Suh they're going to stink this year and probably end up with a top 5 pick, where Jake Locker will be staring them in the face.
right on guys...thanks for letting me get in this
Originally posted by 49ers18:
right on guys...thanks for letting me get in this

you got it bud.

Crazy49ers is OTC with the Lions.
Put my pick in, sorry i took so long, didn't know we were starting today

Also been getting ready for the Pacman fight, just got my first free minute...
Share 49ersWebzone