LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

What are the chances that.....

• DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Originally posted by 23zack80:
He doesn't have any character concerns like Crabtree had and he also hasn't had an injury to scare teams away. The only way he makes it to 13 is if he tears up some knee ligaments or gets arrested.

Are you suggesting that we frame him?

• cw9er
  • Info N/A
Yeah, somebody get him and Lane Kiffin in a room together, so he'll get arrested for assault.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by strickac:
I think it's more likely that Bryant and McClain fall than Berry. I wouldn't be shocked if Berry fell out of the Top-5, but I still expect him to be long gone by #13.

I have Bryant pegged to go to Cle

i can see it after speaking with ya earlier this month about it Justin. And as for Berry, dont be surprised, 1. If Berry is at 13 we take him, he is a dynamic S that we can use.

and 2. If McClain is at 17 and berry wasnt at 13, dont be surprised if we take McClain, i dont carte if he isnt need, he would IMO be BPA.
Really dumb thread. WR is much less important that Saftey, which may be the most important defensive position. plus a WR needs a QB to throw to him, making his success tied directly to that of the QBs. A saftey, and one as good as Berry, can single handedly change how an offense the D. plus with Crabtree,
DET had calvin johnson, KC had Dwayne Bowe, CIN had Ochocinco, GB had Greg jennings. As well, the remaining teams had much bigger needs than WR EXCEPT for the raiders. The only teams that might have actually tacken where Cleveland (who traded their pick 2 the jets) and Oakland ( which has Al Davis drafting). because of that, the second after OAK picked DHB, crabtree would undoubtably drop to the 9ers.

in this case, Berry would have to drop past : TB, KC, SEA CLE, and MIA
VERY unlikely, yet if he did drop, he'd be a lock.
Originally posted by GoldenGateFan:
Really dumb thread. WR is much less important that Saftey, which may be the most important defensive position. plus a WR needs a QB to throw to him, making his success tied directly to that of the QBs. A saftey, and one as good as Berry, can single handedly change how an offense the D. plus with Crabtree,
is the underlined sentence completed???

you think that safety may be the most important position at the whole defense?
Share 49ersWebzone