There are 538 users in the forums
QB prospects 2nd round and beyond
Browse 49ers books and videos
Jan 6, 2010 at 12:56 PM
- PA9erFaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,462
If we really wanted another guy to develop, I'd look at Bill Stull.
Jan 6, 2010 at 1:03 PM
- jreff22
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,409
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
If we really wanted another guy to develop, I'd look at Bill Stull.
Jan 6, 2010 at 1:08 PM
- krizay
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,578
If we really wanted another guy to develop, I'd look at Tim Hiller
Jan 6, 2010 at 1:23 PM
- Jamespowers
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,469
Originally posted by krizay:
If we really wanted another guy to develop, I'd look at Tim Hiller
I remember watching Hiller play against Nate Davis' Ball State team last year. lost 45-22 too.
[ Edited by Jamespowers on Jan 6, 2010 at 1:28 PM ]
Jan 6, 2010 at 6:14 PM
- m_brockalexander
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,379
One is playing tonight in the GMAC Bowl, Dan LeFevour. Over 12,500 career passing yards and over 3000 career rushing yards in the MAC.
Jan 6, 2010 at 6:15 PM
- WheresWaldo
- Member
- Posts: 2,440
If we're going to take a quarterback in the 2nd round we might as well take one in the 1st. If we're going to take one in the 3rd, 4th or 5th we might as well give Nate Davis a shot.
Jan 6, 2010 at 6:26 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
Sean Canfield. in the 4th round and beyond.
Jan 6, 2010 at 7:01 PM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,087
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Sean Canfield. in the 4th round and beyond.
Canfield, Hiller and LeFevour would be my choices, in that order.
Jan 6, 2010 at 7:05 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
Originally posted by Kolohe:Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Sean Canfield. in the 4th round and beyond.
Canfield, Hiller and LeFevour would be my choices, in that order.
who's this kid. what school does he rep.
Jan 6, 2010 at 7:09 PM
- OnTheClock
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 38,571
If we're going to develop anyone, the only guy I'd really want us to consider late is Joe Webb of UAB.
Jan 6, 2010 at 7:12 PM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,087
Originally posted by Negrodamus:Originally posted by Kolohe:Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Sean Canfield. in the 4th round and beyond.
Canfield, Hiller and LeFevour would be my choices, in that order.
who's this kid. what school does he rep.
Tim Hiller 6'5" 235 pounds Western Michigan
2009 stats: Games - 12 Att - 514 Com - 309 Pct. - 60.1 Passing yards - 3249 Avg. - 6.3 INT's - 13 TD's - 23
Jan 6, 2010 at 7:39 PM
- DesiDez
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,678
For the 5th rd and beyond:
Jarrett Brown, WVU
Jarrett Brown, WVU
Jan 6, 2010 at 7:42 PM
- IdentityCrisis
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,918
Sean Canfield all day. I love everything i see outta him.
Jan 6, 2010 at 7:56 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Sean Canfield all day. I love everything i see outta him.
agree with your assessment Kolohe, yourself, and I really like the kid.