There are 249 users in the forums

This mock draft has the 49ers selecting Taylor Mays and C.J. Spiller

http://www.draftsite.com/nfl/2010mock.htm

I know we have major needs on the Oline, but this would be nice. Two big time playmakers on both sides of the ball.

Mays could take the place of Michael Lewis since Lewis is 1 concussion away from retiring, and we all know how bad we need a explosive change of pace back to spell Gore and also add a dynamic kick returner.

I wouldn't mind this first round, and then going for big O-linemen in the later rounds.
[ Edited by bigmike55 on Jan 5, 2010 at 12:05 PM ]
I'd rather chop off my foot and shove it up my own ass.

If we don't select an OL in the 1st round, I'm going to hang myself.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

this
and spiller
Ugh no more Mays, please. Iupati and Spiller.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

IMO Mays should have come out last year when his value was higher, I think he's been exposed to be honest. Earl Thomas may be better suited for our needs at FS and then Goldson could move to the SS spot. But in all honesty from what we've seen this season.......O LINE must be the priority.
any draft that has the niners taking mays is no good
[ Edited by Allx9er on Jan 5, 2010 at 12:23 PM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:

this
and spiller

Originally posted by JDeezy:

IMO Mays should have come out last year when his value was higher, I think he's been exposed to be honest. Earl Thomas may be better suited for our needs at FS and then Goldson could move to the SS spot. But in all honesty from what we've seen this season.......O LINE must be the priority.

100% Agreed.

Taking it very seriously, Huck? Is there any scenario that won't involve you either killing yourself or cutting off body parts?

You know we are going to require pictoral evidence that you are a man of your word, don't you? Next of kin can scan the death certificate. Not sure which forum would be best.
Originally posted by JDeezy:

100% Agreed.

I echo the "Just Say No" to Mays movement. But I can live without a 1st round o-lineman so long as we pick one up in the 2nd, where I think we could still land a legit starting RT candidate.

Something like . .

1A: C.J. Spiller
1B: Jerry Hughes
2: Jason Fox

If the good OL-men are taken, i wouldnt be opposed to spiller or someone else. No mays tho.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I think Spiller goes in the top 10, also we have way more glaring needs than a running back.
Originally posted by BobS:
I think Spiller goes in the top 10, also we have way more glaring needs than a running back.

I would really want him but I doubt he's there when we pick. I'll let that dream die
C.J Spiller and a offensive lineman
Originally posted by English:

Taking it very seriously, Huck? Is there any scenario that won't involve you either killing yourself or cutting off body parts?

You know we are going to require pictoral evidence that you are a man of your word, don't you? Next of kin can scan the death certificate. Not sure which forum would be best.

If we don't select an OL in the 1st round, I'll let you view my own hanging via webcam.
Share 49ersWebzone