LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Draft Guru's Top 25

Sam BradfordQB6-4223Analysis: Has underrated arm, great feel for position; superaccurate. Last week: No. 1

Eric BerryDB5-11203Analysis: Ultimate playmaker, in the Ed Reed mold. Last week: No. 2

Ndamukong SuhDT6-4300Analysis: Explosive, relentless and consistent. Last week: No. 3

Jake LockerQB6-3226Analysis: Developing talent whose physical tools are unmatched. Last week: NR

Gerald McCoyDT6-4297Analysis: Disruptive force. Productive NFL career ahead. Last week: No. 4

Carlos Dunlap DE6-6290Analysis: Physical tools are off the charts. Unlimited upside potential. Last week: No. 5

Taylor Mays DB6-3230Analysis: LB size and CB speed. Last week: No. 7

Dez Bryant WR6-2220Analysis: Dynamic receiver, punt returner and TD maker. Last week: No. 8

Colt McCoy QB6-2210Analysis: Intelligent and resourceful. Can beat you with arm or legs. Last week: No. 6

Russell Okung OT6-5300Analysis: Athletic, strong and fiery blind-side pass protector. Last week: No. 9

Jimmy Clausen QB 6-3223Analysis: Polished QB, at his best when game is on the line. Last week: NR

Terrence Cody DT6-5365Analysis: Tremendous clogger along the interior. Last week: No. 11

Sean Weatherspoon LB6-2245Analysis: Makes plays all over the field. Last week: No. 12

Greg Hardy DE6-5275Analysis: Difference-maker harassing the QB when at full strength. Last week: No. 13

Jahvid Best RB 5-10195Analysis: Versatile, game-breaker supreme. Last week: No. 10

C.J. Spiller RB5-11195Analysis: Multitalented, superfast, electrifying game-breaker. Last week: No. 14

Jermaine Gresham TE6-6258Analysis: The best pass-catching tight end in college football. Last week: 17

Sergio Kindle LB6-4255Analysis: Production finally matched his talent last season. Last week: No. 15

Jerry Hughes DE6-3257Analysis: Prolific pass-rusher who could be a 3-4 OLB. Last week: No. 19

Brandon Spikes LB6-3243Analysis: Complete MLB, solid in all areas. Last week: No. 21

Tony Pike QB6-6225Analysis: Height, mechanics, arm strength and accuracy are all impressive. Last week: 23

Eric Norwood LB6-1252Analysis: Productive, versatile pass-rusher, ideal 3-4 OLB in the NFL. Last week: 24

Trent Williams OT6-5318Analysis: Quality bookend, moved from RT to LT this season. Last week: No. 18

Charles Brown OT6-5285Analysis: All the skills you look for in a topflight NFL left tackle. Last week: No. 20

Brandon Graham DE6-2270Analysis: Awesome athlete and force off the edge. Last week: No. 16
Great list, we should get one of these top talents!
Yup, Hughes from TCU
Originally posted by tohara3:

We'll probably end up with two!
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by tohara3:

We'll probably end up with two!

definitely.
Hughes @ DE and Berry @ Safety.
We need a NT and a RT. If Balmer continues to develope and RJF develops we might just go for OLB and a RT in the first round. Getting Suh, or Cody as well as a top flight RT would be great.

I think we also need an OG or two, and then a LB, and CB. A quality Center would be great also.
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
We need a NT and a RT. If Balmer continues to develope and RJF develops we might just go for OLB and a RT in the first round. Getting Suh, or Cody as well as a top flight RT would be great.

I think we also need an OG or two, and then a LB, and CB. A quality Center would be great also.

I couldn't agree more, we NEED to address the lines.

SUH would be great, but Cody's size is amazing...a true 2 gap NT

We need a quality RT, and quality backup guard. Lets see if Snyder can man Baas' spot and keep Pathos at RT.

With our aging CB's we need to draft one in round 2-3, maybe if we get comp for tampering we can use it there.

Lawson seems to be stepping up so speding high pick on OLB may not be needed, but we should get at least one guy that can bring pressure!

No matter how you look at it, we are in good shape for this draft with Carolinas poor play and a potential extra pick due to tampering...
Do we really need a NT?

I can understand if we don't sign Aubrayo, but at this point, he's playing excellent. To me RT is the position of most need by far.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Do we really need a NT?

I can understand if we don't sign Aubrayo, but at this point, he's playing excellent. To me RT is the position of most need by far.

-9fA

ya we need to sign franklin only Okrug is worth taking with a top 10 pick otherwise we should go with mays/berry or a pass rusher with that spot then go RT with our next 1st round pick

if our D keeps up the good work, I can see us going OL early.
Share 49ersWebzone