LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Eric Berry ?

Damn you panthers!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Eric Berry.

Rlando McClain, J. Haden ...Damn you J. Locker for going back to school and having a good prospect get taken from us.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Eric Berry.

Rlando McClain, J. Haden ...Damn you J. Locker for going back to school and having a good prospect get taken from us.

Na, he did it on purpose..He didn't want to be a Ram and he knows Alex Smith will suck next season and we'll go like 4-12 with Smith at QB..Then we get Locker!
Eric Berry.

Originally posted by ImaMod:
Eric Berry.

Na, he did it on purpose..He didn't want to be a Ram and he knows Alex Smith will suck next season and we'll go like 4-12 with Smith at QB..Then we get Locker!

i will cry if we go 4-12 then again im not worried we are too talented to only win 4 gms
  • Remmaps
  • Info N/A
Eric Berry might be the most overrated player in the history of the draft. Not because he's not that good(he is) but because everyone seems to think he's already HOF bound.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Damn you panthers!

I hate that team
  • pdavila21
  • Info N/A
so most mock drafts have Berry going between #2 and #5 (seems realistic enough). is there any possibility Berry slips to say #7, 8 or 9? i know we won't have that pick, but if Seattle is not looking for a QB would they be interested in acquiring our two 1st rounders for theirs? we could get a stud safety and use pick in the 20's (originally Denver's pick on RT)

it's sad that i'm so hyped about draft because Niners don't have much to look forward to after next Sunday.

numbers in support of proposal, although trading with division rival is less likely, but who knows...

current draft order (http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftorder2010.php)
draft value chart (http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php)
[ Edited by pdavila21 on Dec 29, 2009 at 2:55 PM ]
Originally posted by pdavila21:
so most mock drafts have Berry going between #2 and #5 (seems realistic enough). is there any possibility Berry slips to say #7, 8 or 9? i know we won't have that pick, but if Seattle is not looking for a QB would they be interested in acquiring our two 1st rounders for theirs? we could get a stud safety and use pick in the 20's (originally Denver's pick on RT)

it's sad that i'm so hyped about draft because Niners don't have much to look forward to after next Sunday.

As of now, draft order....(with my projections)

1 St. Louis-Bradford
2 Detroit-Suh
3 Kansas City-Okung
4 Tampa Bay-McCoy
5 Washington-Clausen
6 Cleveland-? Cle can go in any direction, if they beat Jax and move further back I think Bryant becomes a target. But Berry could go very easily here
7 Seattle-A Davis
8 Buffalo-Bryant
9 Oakland-Morgan or Dunlap
10 Denver (from Chicago)-Tricky.... I still maybe Haden for a lux pick but Berry could go if he falls this far.
11 San Francisco-?

Granted depending on who wins this week the order will shuffle around a bit but I still feel it's a possibility.....I'm crazy but who gives a s**t!!!
Originally posted by Remmaps:
Eric Berry might be the most overrated player in the history of the draft. Not because he's not that good(he is) but because everyone seems to think he's already HOF bound.

I thought about Crabtree going into Last season am I wrong?

Berry has all the qualities to join the 20 picks 20 sacks for safety baby!

he's on now. so it's time to see him tear up Va Tech
Originally posted by Remmaps:

It happens every year.

Last year, everyone was talking about Aaron Curry and how he was a can't-miss prospect. He had a good rookie season, but nothing spectacular. He gained more attention for being a dirty player than he did for his play.

'08: Chris Long and Glenn Dorsey
'07: Calvin Johnson and Joe Thomas
'06: D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Mario Williams, and Reggie Bush
'05: Smith/Braylon/Rolle (OK, almost every year)

I hope he plays horrible so that he slips to us
Originally posted by teeohh:

damn Negro I was thinking samething regarding Dan Williams(DT/NT)
Originally posted by teeohh:

damn Negro I was thinking samething regarding Dan Williams(DT/NT)

ND:
What do you think about Iupati and D. Williams in the first?
Share 49ersWebzone