There are 100 users in the forums

The OFFICIAL Draft Michael Crabtree Thread

Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by PTulini:
IT LIVES!

Why do you keep bumping this useless thread?

Don't hate.

PTully knows his stuff.

Props to the P Man!
we should draft crabtree again!
Originally posted by darkknight49:

Why so he can hold out twice!!!
Originally posted by AiNoKea:
Originally posted by darkknight49:

Why so he can hold out twice!!!

we will be prepared from the beginning.
Looking back at this thread, and reading some of the posts well before the draft reminds me that this is one of the most knowledge boards around in understanding the NFL draft.

Well done, brothers.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Looking back at this thread, and reading some of the posts well before the draft reminds me that this is one of the most knowledge boards around in understanding the NFL draft.

Well done, brothers.

Well, you're a part of it too, my friend.

It's always nice being right. Though... painful in some ways.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:

If the best player in all of College football is available. You take him. The best WR in NCAA history. He's still breaking records set by seniors in only his sophomore year.

A team like us with no #1 WILL take Crabtree if he's available. We'd be the most retarded team in the league if we didn't.

Posted in a thread about how the Tennesse Titans built with defense and a playmaker or two on offense. We can shore up this team in both the draft and FA, but we have to do it right. Can our GM get the right players to make us great? That remains to be seen. We needed production now. And we drafted players that could take years to develop in Balmer and Rachal. That's not smart drafting. They may be good players, but we don't have time to wait. You don't draft players to develop unless you're an already solid contender with sure-fire starters ahead of those new rookies.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jan 12, 2010 at 15:46:39 ]
bump
I don't think we should draft Crabtree. We should draft Oher.... he is a future perennial Pro-Bowler on the OL.
Im from the future and im here to tell you guys the Niners do draft Crabtree and becomes a niner for a very long time he also scores many tds for us

Originally posted by valrod33:
Im from the future and im here to tell you guys the Niners do draft Crabtree and becomes a niner for a very long time he also scores many tds for us

One thing about Crabtree: When he misses a pass, no matter how little chance he had, he pounds the turf or shows how much he wanted it. In contrast, V. Davis doesn't even shrug.

Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by valrod33:

One thing about Crabtree: When he misses a pass, no matter how little chance he had, he pounds the turf or shows how much he wanted it. In contrast, V. Davis doesn't even shrug.

Well VD is use to dropping passes. As for Crabtree it seems kinda weird that he drops a lot of passes this season. One of his strengths coming off college is that he has good hands. I believe he is just rusty for holding out and not being camp. I am looking for his drop passes to drop dramatically in this season.
i am the diva reciever
this thread is so awesome, it should never die.
Originally posted by YungAce:
this thread is so awesome, it should never die.

i agree
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
awesome pick up could be the steal of the draft
Share 49ersWebzone