There are 116 users in the forums

The OFFICIAL Draft Michael Crabtree Thread

Remember when Charles Rogers was projected to be awesome and died off.... I hope Crabtree isn't the same...
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Remember when Charles Rogers was projected to be awesome and died off.... I hope Crabtree isn't the same...

Why you gotta be so pessimistic for? Be obtemistic for once bro. I truly believe Crabtree will be better in the pros than Rogers. Go 49ers!!!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/04/22/crabtree-would-love-to-play-for-browns-but-is-it-mutual/

Crabtree wants to join Browns, but is feeling mutual?
Originally posted by Chief:
http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/04/22/crabtree-would-love-to-play-for-browns-but-is-it-mutual/

Crabtree wants to join Browns, but is feeling mutual?

it means "do the Browns feel the same way?".

ie. Crabtree is raving about the Browns. But are the Browns raving about Crabtree?

-9fA
Its official alright

Cant believe the Jags passed on him. But anybody notice that he didnt seem to happy to be drafted by us? I guess he is thinking that he will never see an 80 reception season because of the run. But Raye is going to use him well.
Originally posted by 49er4eva:
Cant believe the Jags passed on him. But anybody notice that he didnt seem to happy to be drafted by us? I guess he is thinking that he will never see an 80 reception season because of the run. But Raye is going to use him well.

i didnt see that from him.
I was right people!!!
everything fell into the 49ers lap. It could not have worked out better. I want to thank, Seattle, the Browns, and the Jets too (crazy trade) and then the Jags, and BIG AL and the sorry Raiders and then our buddies the Green Bay Packers. Thanks to all of you for the steal of the 2009 draft and all we had to do was stay where we were at.
I didn't see that either... I saw someone who was dissapoited he wasn't the first pick and now has a chip on his shoulder in the NFL.

I think it was disappointment that he fell that far, but he must have been relieved not to get picked by the Raiders
Originally posted by PTulini:

You started this thread in October!!! Way ahead of your time!

I never thought, especially back during the season that we would land him!
Originally posted by ads_2006:

i didnt see that from him.

i didnt either....you must be seeing things.

he sounded very happy to be a Niner. you could tell he was disappointed the Raiders chose another WR over him, since i think he thought of himself as the best WR in the draft, but he went only a couple picks later to us, and now hes going to make it his goal to prove to the other 9 teams who passed they made a mistake.

I'm so pumped!!!
Share 49ersWebzone