There are 709 users in the forums
NFLN War Room Picks
Apr 2, 2018 at 5:12 PM
- Dillesq
- Member
- Posts: 1,512
Looks like they're at least putting a little more thought into it this time.
Apr 2, 2018 at 5:16 PM
- NCommand
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 123,365
Originally posted by Dillesq:Looks like they're at least putting a little more thought into it this time.
Agreed...even referenced meeting with Davenport twice.
Apr 2, 2018 at 5:17 PM
- Polkadots
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,091
If Davenport is available at #9, that tells me Landry is too. Thus, I would prefer the 49ers explore a trade down, taking whoever is available between the two in the #10-XX spots. They can then use the additional pick(s) to package a move back up or take a need at that spot, specifically.
Apr 2, 2018 at 5:38 PM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,196
Originally posted by NCommand:How realistic do you think this is?
They seem to at least be getting better at need picks.
NFLN War Room Picks
(MadDog 150)
9. ER Marcus Davenport (12)
59. G Austin Corbett (68)
70. CB Holton Hill (NR)
74. DT Da'Shawn Hand (58)


Would be the most garbage draft outside of Corbett
Apr 2, 2018 at 5:42 PM
- Dillesq
- Member
- Posts: 1,512
Holton is a legit first round talent tho. So i love that pick. Davenport and Hand is terrible tho
Apr 2, 2018 at 5:51 PM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,196
Originally posted by Dillesq:Holton is a legit first round talent tho. So i love that pick. Davenport and Hand is terrible tho
Honestly once I heard he was kicked out of Texas for multiple failed drug tests I didn't waste my time to check him out.
From what I've read Herman had no choice in the matter, which means he really f**ked up lol...can't see SF drafting him.
Apr 2, 2018 at 5:52 PM
- NCommand
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 123,365
Originally posted by NYniner85:Originally posted by NCommand:How realistic do you think this is?
They seem to at least be getting better at need picks.
NFLN War Room Picks
(MadDog 150)
9. ER Marcus Davenport (12)
59. G Austin Corbett (68)
70. CB Holton Hill (NR)
74. DT Da'Shawn Hand (58)
Would be the most garbage draft outside of Corbett
I figured as much.
Apr 2, 2018 at 5:55 PM
- Heroism
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,788
The Hand pick is a headscratcher, especially since Jeremiah put him at edge.
And to make matters worse, Obo was available on their board.
And to make matters worse, Obo was available on their board.
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 2, 2018 at 5:56 PM ]
Apr 2, 2018 at 6:07 PM
- Dillesq
- Member
- Posts: 1,512
Originally posted by NYniner85:Originally posted by Dillesq:Holton is a legit first round talent tho. So i love that pick. Davenport and Hand is terrible tho
Honestly once I heard he was kicked out of Texas for multiple failed drug tests I didn't waste my time to check him out.
From what I've read Herman had no choice in the matter, which means he really f**ked up lol...can't see SF drafting him.
Eh. He was suspended from the team not kicked out of Texas lol. That makes it sound dramatic af. It's marijuana. He needs to mature and not get caught smoking. We have the vets like Sherman that can mentor these young guys so I'm not worried
Talent>>>