LISTEN: 49ers Drafted For Now And The Future →

There are 113 users in the forums

Mo Money Mo's Mock Draft

• Moses
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
My reaction as well. And Daniels and Gesicki will more than likely be gone. Good players targeted other than Davenport.
Honestly Ronald Jones could easily be gone as well. I could see an alternate scenario where we would take Daniels early in the 2nd, and get Rashaad Penny with the later 2nd. If Gesicki is gone I'd be okay with Goedert, Hurst or Andrews. I find it unlikely that all of those top tight ends would be gone by the 3rd round.
Originally posted by Moses:
My reaction as well. And Daniels and Gesicki will more than likely be gone. Good players targeted other than Davenport.
Honestly Ronald Jones could easily be gone as well. I could see an alternate scenario where we would take Daniels early in the 2nd, and get Rashaad Penny with the later 2nd. If Gesicki is gone I'd be okay with Goedert, Hurst or Andrews. I find it unlikely that all of those top tight ends would be gone by the 3rd round.

Someone who no ones talking about anymore is Marc Edwards and he was a fantastic target for Mayfield
  • Moses
  • Veteran
Someone who no ones talking about anymore is Marc Edwards and he was a fantastic target for Mayfield

I'm confused, Edwards?? do you mean Mark Andrews? I mentioned him, I think he'd be in play.
Originally posted by Moses:

I'm confused, Edwards?? do you mean Mark Andrews? I mentioned him, I think he'd be in play.

Yeah Andrews sorry. Was typing it out and was like I feel like I spelt his name wrong. Instead I'm just an idiot and forgot his last name
  • Moses
  • Veteran
Yeah Andrews sorry. Was typing it out and was like I feel like I spelt his name wrong. Instead I'm just an idiot and forgot his last name

Haha, no you're good. Yeah I like Andrews too.
Share 49ersWebzone