Our team was often limited last year due to injuries. For example, when Juszczyk got nicked up it made our playbook smaller. When Staley and Brown went down, CJ was getting destroyed. We need more depth to be a contender, and I believe this draft solves all of these problems. Being realistic, some of these players might be difficult to draft at the spots I took them. We might have to move around a bit draft wise.There are several good alternatives in the draft as well.
The draft order is the priority in which I would draft each position. I used our first pick to get Davenport because there aren't great free agency options for edge rushers. IMO there are several good CB and ILB options. Receiver probably isn't as big of a need, but I couldn't help moving up a bit to get Anthony Miller. Hopefully he falls a bit due to his injury, lower competition and missing workouts.
[ Edited by Moses on Mar 10, 2018 at 4:06 PM ]

