There are 229 users in the forums

BigWads 2.0 Win Now Mock

FA:

1. Ezekiel Ansah, DE
2. Avery Williamson, ILB
3. Jerick Mckinnon, RB
4. Donte Moncrief, WR
6. Brock Coyle, ILB/Special Teams
7. Daniel Kilgore, C/OG backup only (just happened)
8. Tank Carradine, DT/DE
9. Brandon Fusco, OG
10. Justin Pugh, OG/OT
11. Jimmy Graham, TE

DRAFT:

Rd. 1 - Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa - Best CB in the draft IMO. Better scheme fit than Denzel Ward.
Rd. 2 - James Daniels, C
Rd. 3 - Harold Landry, DE
Rd. 4 - Alex Capa, OT, Humbolt St.
[ Edited by bigwads on Feb 18, 2018 at 2:33 PM ]
Trade a 3rd for AJ Green? Would Cinci even acknowledge if someone offered that?

Jimmy Graham, pass. Why you bringing back Hightower lol? Lewis imo offers a lot of what bredia can do.

Why would you transition tag ward?
AJ Green is a pipe dream lol. But I'd love to have him.
Trade 2 3rds for AJ Green. 2018 & 2019?
Aj green is getting old. If they don't plan on reupping him after this season, they may trade him. Still unlikely tho
Why the transition tag for Ward?

He isn't a fee agent

He isn't a fee agent
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Trade a 3rd for AJ Green? Would Cinci even acknowledge if someone offered that?

Jimmy Graham, pass. Why you bringing back Hightower lol? Lewis imo offers a lot of what bredia can do.

Why would you transition tag ward?

2 thirds for Green not just one-makes the trade more realistic. The only reason I included this trade was a news report I heard that they were shopping him.

I think we need three backs. If Williams pans out no need for Hightower. Lewis has the full spectrum of what Shanahan likes I think.

I think Ward may want more money than he deserves. The transition tag just gives us a right of first refusal.
Originally posted by SteveYoung:

He isn't a fee agent

Right, but we would have to pay him around 9 million to keep him his 5th year. That's way too high
Originally posted by bigwads:
Right, but we would have to pay him around 9 million to keep him his 5th year. That's way too high

Do you know what a transition tag is?? It's the right to match an offer from other teams for our free agent.

Ward is under contract.

Originally posted by SteveYoung:
Originally posted by bigwads:

Do you know what a transition tag is?? It's the right to match an offer from other teams for our free agent.

Ward is under contract.

No I had no idea. I was just throwing random phrases out there.
Share 49ersWebzone