I didnt get past the trade. Bills first pick and 2 low seconds for the 3rd pick overall? We would be the laughing stock of the NFL for throwing away value like that.
Start with both of their 1st rounders and a 2nd rounder and maybe we can talk business.
There are 525 users in the forums
With a clearer picture as to teams 2018 needs...
Nov 19, 2017 at 3:49 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,413
Nov 19, 2017 at 11:16 AM
- adrianlesnar
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,476
Originally posted by English:I didnt get past the trade. Bills first pick and 2 low seconds for the 3rd pick overall? We would be the laughing stock of the NFL for throwing away value like that.
Start with both of their 1st rounders and a 2nd rounder and maybe we can talk business.
Bills will finish 7-9 and with a pick in the teens. I don't want to make a mock draft predicting we get the best trade in the world because it's too hard to predict and cam become very unrealistic. Should we get more in the trade, perfect! These are the players and positions I would pick none the less.
Nov 20, 2017 at 2:20 AM
- tatdwolf49
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,206
Isn't Smith our WLB ??? If so why pay big money for another WLB ???
No to Jeffery never liked him ...
Like tha Jensen and Enunwa signings ...
Tha trade is way off we need both 1st round picks as a starting point ...
Rather spend some money on a CB in free agency then draft one my guy would be K.Fuller from tha bears...So I'd change your 2nd round CB pick to a pass rusher...
Luv tha Nelson I'm a huge fan him and Jensen would help tha O-line ALOT ...
I dont see any help/high pick on a pass rusher which is our 1B need 1A being O-line IMO ....
No to Jeffery never liked him ...
Like tha Jensen and Enunwa signings ...
Tha trade is way off we need both 1st round picks as a starting point ...
Rather spend some money on a CB in free agency then draft one my guy would be K.Fuller from tha bears...So I'd change your 2nd round CB pick to a pass rusher...
Luv tha Nelson I'm a huge fan him and Jensen would help tha O-line ALOT ...
I dont see any help/high pick on a pass rusher which is our 1B need 1A being O-line IMO ....
Nov 20, 2017 at 8:56 AM
- adrianlesnar
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,476
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:Isn't Smith our WLB ??? If so why pay big money for another WLB ???
No to Jeffery never liked him ...
Like tha Jensen and Enunwa signings ...
Tha trade is way off we need both 1st round picks as a starting point ...
Rather spend some money on a CB in free agency then draft one my guy would be K.Fuller from tha bears...So I'd change your 2nd round CB pick to a pass rusher...
Luv tha Nelson I'm a huge fan him and Jensen would help tha O-line ALOT ...
I dont see any help/high pick on a pass rusher which is our 1B need 1A being O-line IMO ....
Valid criticism. We did give Smith good money, but Brown next to Foster would be game changing. Lucky for us, we have the cap space to stupidly pay a year at top dollar for LB depth before cutting ties.
I'm not the biggest Jeffery fan in the world, and I prefer Enunwa in a perfect scenario, but the contract status and injury concern for Enunwa is worrisome. Jeffery adds a wrinkle our offense doesn't currently possess, and can help open things up underneath for the other receivers and make Garappolo's life easier. He's likely a better option than any other size speed WR prospect we could draft in the back half the draft, but the money is a problem considering this is probably his last big contract left.
Im really high on Oliver, who was also Ahkellos team mate. It's be awesome to see them grow together. I originally went CB in FA, but changed my mind since I also spent big money on WR.
As for EDGE, dont underestimate the duo of Holland and Davenport. They both might be picked earlier than I have them mocked here.