-
Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 67,087
Originally posted by Bloodless:
When I first saw his pic, I thought that was ZaDarius Smith, my heart was jumping!!! Then I saw his name.
-
Bloodless
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 9,898
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Bloodless:
When I first saw his pic, I thought that was ZaDarius Smith, my heart was jumping!!! Then I saw his name.
Seriously who the hell is Oren Burks?
-
FL9er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 10,889
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Seriously who the hell is Oren Burks?
ST'er
-
Crazy49er1313
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,136
Pretty good college LB, has been solid, not great, in NFL.
Strong STer who can step in if needed due to injury. Good tackler that's affordable.
-
Bloodless
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 9,898
[ Edited by Bloodless on Mar 15, 2022 at 9:19 AM ]
-
diehardniners408
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 230
Sounds like a decent depth player that can play ST's. Cheap deal, changes nothing if they're actually in on some other players. Hoping we sign one more pro bowl caliber player before they're all gone
-
Bloodless
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 9,898
-
Bloodless
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 9,898
[ Edited by Bloodless on Mar 15, 2022 at 9:24 AM ]
-
FL9er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 10,889
So, it seems like teams are spending their cash on younger players that are presumably entering their primes and the older "bigger" names that are hoping to make one last payday based off of past production and not the player they will be going forward are having to wait.
-
Bloodless
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 9,898
-
NCommand
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 123,365
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Thats actually a pretty good deal considering the contracts being thrown around.
Terrific contract!
-
NYniner85
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 119,131
another NYniner draft crush
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Mar 15, 2022 at 9:34 AM ]
-
Bloodless
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 9,898
-
lamontb
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 33,284
Originally posted by Bloodless:
that's a lot for a safety
-
Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 67,087
Yah no way were the 9ers signing Williams. Damn another one of my favorites gone.