49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 608 users in the forums

Seahawks S Jamal Adams

Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
What if Jax and NYJ swapped Ramsey for Adams

Could actually see this happening. The Jets get the new 'Revis Island', and Jax gets rid of a headache for fair/equal value.


x 2
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
What if Jax and NYJ swapped Ramsey for Adams

That could work out for both sides.
Adams isn't going anywhere, he said he never had the Jets in his bios.
Wanted to be a cowboy
Have a feeling the offseason he will demand a trade, I'd love to have this kid, take our 32nd pick lol
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Have a feeling the offseason he will demand a trade, I'd love to have this kid, take our 32nd pick lol

If he is a FS, I'm all for it. I'd still re-sign Jimmy for depth tho.
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Have a feeling the offseason he will demand a trade, I'd love to have this kid, take our 32nd pick lol

Can see them trading him draft day
Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Have a feeling the offseason he will demand a trade, I'd love to have this kid, take our 32nd pick lol

Can see them trading him draft day

Him and a 2nd and a 4th. would do it for me
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,087
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Have a feeling the offseason he will demand a trade, I'd love to have this kid, take our 32nd pick lol

Can see them trading him draft day

Him and a 2nd and a 4th. would do it for me

9ers don't have a 2nd or 4th.
.
[ Edited by jersey49er on Nov 20, 2019 at 6:23 AM ]
No draft capital to trade for this guy unless we trade back. Even then, still probably not enough.
He could be available in the off-season supposedly, take our 1st and Solly and :rd next year please !!!!
Originally posted by jersey49er:
He could be available in the off-season supposedly, take our 1st and Solly and :rd next year please !!!!

Link?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,995
This guy plays with 🔥, I would be doing cartwheels if we got him
Originally posted by Scottie15:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
He could be available in the off-season supposedly, take our 1st and Solly and :rd next year please !!!!

Link?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2866346-nfl-rumors-jets-could-look-to-trade-leveon-bell-jamal-adams-in-offseason
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone