Originally posted by pd24:Originally posted by NinerGM:Originally posted by pd24:
Just naming some guys that I think we can get without giving up picks. I don't think any of these guys will be tagged and can help the team as depth or a starting position.
Safeties:
Dawan Landry
Tyvon Branch
Cornerbacks:
Carlos Rogers
Stanford Routt
Fabian Washington
Receivers:
Malcom Floyd
Brad Smith
Offensive Linemen:
Deuce Lutui
Marcus McNeill (if the Chargers don't tag him)
Khalif Barnes
2 or 3 of these guys would be great.
Khalif Barnes used to be on our PS.
No he wasn't. He was a 2nd round pick for the Jags in 2005 and signed a 1 year deal with the Raiders last year.
Doesn't he play on the left side? If I remember correctly, if it's the same guy I am thinking of, he wasn't very solid at LT. But alas...won't he be demanding LT money, and, can he play on the right side, and if so, won't we be paying LT money for a RT? He could back up Staley, but alas didn't somebody else do that exceedingly well last year, on the cheap?
[ Edited by Blitz on Feb 1, 2010 at 12:10 PM ]