LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Dynasty Anyone?

Hey guys.. was looking to see if anyone would be interested in starting/playing in a dynasty fantasy league?
Interested
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Interested

Okay that makes 2 of us. Need about 6 more lol. Good news is we have all off season.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I'm intrigued depending on details. For me to do this we need more than just 6 more.

Dynasty is my favorite way to play
Originally posted by krizay:
I'm intrigued depending on details. For me to do this we need more than just 6 more.

Dynasty is my favorite way to play

It would be my first time playing. I've always played redraft but I think I would like the challenge of managing a dynasty team. And yeah however many ppl we need. I'm all for it.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ivanm05:
It would be my first time playing. I've always played redraft but I think I would like the challenge of managing a dynasty team. And yeah however many ppl we need. I'm all for it.

Well I've been doing 32 team dynasty leagues for quite a few years now. We recently just started another this past year for money. While in the talks to trying to do a dynasty league salary cap style probably not til 2023.

32 is too many hard to find 32 dedicated owners. 16-20 would be perfect in my opinion

That said, we have 1 opening in one of our 32 teamers. That team is the Bills. That has 10th pick in the rookie draft with Herbert as QB.

The IDP on this team could use some TLC but not the worst team to take over.

The league is on www.fantrax.com

EDIT: this is actually the money league we started. We had everyone pay 1st 3 years so next 2 years are paid for. Plus it's only $5 entry. We didn't want it too high if/when it was time to replace owners
[ Edited by krizay on Feb 5, 2022 at 11:24 AM ]

Well I've been doing 32 team dynasty leagues for quite a few years now. We recently just started another this past year for money. While in the talks to trying to do a dynasty league salary cap style probably not til 2023.

32 is too many hard to find 32 dedicated owners. 16-20 would be perfect in my opinion

That said, we have 1 opening in one of our 32 teamers. That team is the Bills. That has 10th pick in the rookie draft with Herbert as QB.

EDIT: this is actually the money league we started. We had everyone pay 1st 3 years so next 2 years are paid for. Plus it's only $5 entry. We didn't want it too high if/when it was time to replace owners

I would so be interested in taking over that team if possible.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

I would so be interested in taking over that team if possible.

This sounds cool
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
This sounds cool

We have an opening in two of our 3 leagues.

NO Saints loaded team for a 32 teamer

QB: Arod & Baby Goat(McCorkle)
RB: Gaskins, James Connor
WR: Mike Williams, Dhop, Amari
TE: Ertz
DEFENSE is also pretty decent

ZERO PICKS this year.

NYG

DAK
Patterson, Carson
Diggs, Waddle, AJ Green

Defense is meh.

Pick 9th in all 3 rounds

If anyone is interested let me know
[ Edited by krizay on Jun 27, 2022 at 3:49 PM ]

This sounds cool

We have an opening in one of our 3 leagues. Coincidentally it's the 9ers. Not sure if it's been promised to anyone else yet. But if interested sign up to fantrax and pm me your Fantrax id/email

This isn't the same league Ivan just joined though. However, we are in the midst of roll call to see who is still in so...

EDIT:
Kyler Murray
Justin Jefferson
Fournette
McLaurin

Highlight this team. Has picks 16 and 30 in the rookie draft

Wow I like those players I'll sign up
  • krizay
  • Veteran
You have been added.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
To those that joined our 32 teamer or thinking joining. Season is open. Trades and free agency is open. You have $100 of salary to spend it that $100 has to last you the entire season. Minimum bid of $1.

The bids process every day at 11am est. Seeing how this is a 32 team league the WW is bare. Most bids are $1 Except right after draft and in season.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
This sounds cool

We have an opening in two of our 3 leagues.

NO Saints loaded team for a 32 teamer

QB: Arod & Baby Goat(McCorkle)
RB: Gaskins, James Connor
WR: Mike Williams, Dhop, Amari
TE: Ertz
DEFENSE is also pretty decent

ZERO PICKS this year.

NYG

DAK
Patterson, Carson
Diggs, Waddle, AJ Green

Defense is meh.

Pick 9th in all 3 rounds

If anyone is interested let me know

2 openings in a 32 teamer if interested. Teams are above
  • krizay
  • Veteran
We have openings in all three of our 32 team leagues.

In 1 of the leagues the 9ers are available and just so happens to have Trey Lance as the QB
Share 49ersWebzone