LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 215 users in the forums

Dez/Baldwin/Cooper

Okay in a 12 team PPR keeper league...I'm rolling with McCoy for a 2nd and M Gordon for a 5th.

I'm drafting 12th and think I will have thesethree to pick from (Dez/Baldwin/cooper).

Who you rolling with?? Also fournette might have a chance should I load up at RB?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Baldwin is to inconsistent for my taste, Dez has a brutal schedule vs top CBs this year so I would roll with Cooper in a ppr league above all

Cooper-Dez-Baldwin in that order
Originally posted by Tman:
Baldwin is to inconsistent for my taste, Dez has a brutal schedule vs top CBs this year so I would roll with Cooper in a ppr league above all

Thanks...I will say Baldwin has been a top 10 WR the past two yrs in PPR ( 8th last yr).
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Thanks...I will say Baldwin has been a top 10 WR the past two yrs in PPR ( 8th last yr).

Yea he has but it's been on a couple monster games, he will blow up for a handful of games and disappear for the rest. That's just too inconsistent for my taste.
Yea he has but it's been on a couple monster games, he will blow up for a handful of games and disappear for the rest. That's just too inconsistent for my taste.

True, same with Cooper though Crabtree get's force fed the ball and now they have lynch. Dez has the most upside but you got to count on a injury.

Ugh awful spot I'm in lol, I'm hoping one guy is dumb and doesn't keep Nelson and him or TY drop to me some how
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

True, same with Cooper though Crabtree get's force fed the ball and now they have lynch. Dez has the most upside but you got to count on a injury.

Ugh awful spot I'm in lol, I'm hoping one guy is dumb and doesn't keep Nelson and him or TY drop to me some how

If it wasn't for Dez's brutal schedule I would say pick him above all but Amari should return more consistent value, he is also going into year 3 where top receivers usually breakout but it's impossible to predict this s**t lol. But man if you could get Nelson you would be stoked.
If it wasn't for Dez's brutal schedule I would say pick him above all but Amari should return more consistent value, he is also going into year 3 where top receivers usually breakout but it's impossible to predict this s**t lol. But man if you could get Nelson you would be stoked.

Yeah Dez is going against a s**t ton of top DBs, Cooper is supposed to hit stride in yr 3 but like you said who knows.

I guess I'll just have to deal with one of the three which isn't awful based on my keepers-thanks man
I could see Cooper be top five in catches, yards, and receiving TDs.
Baldwin is the safe pick.

Cooper is the young horse who should improve

Dez has the most potential to be a top 3 WR if healthy

I like Dez
[ Edited by blizzuntz on Aug 26, 2017 at 6:40 AM ]
Definitely Cooper. Dez is more of a redzone guy and I think Prescott sort of got figured out in the playoffs last year. Carr is ready to take this team to the Superbowl and the Raiders are loaded to the point where a defense just can't solely focus on Cooper.

Baldwin: I think SEA offense going to rely more on Graham this season.

Share 49ersWebzone