LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 523 users in the forums

Webzone Meh Fantasy League Season 7 Rubber is the Champ

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Thanks guys. I will need a bigger miracle than Garce breaking 100 on a real golf course. Would have been nice to have had a healthy team going into the finals but honestly I dont think it would matter.

you never know. in my other league i just took down the top team that was miles ahead in points. Never had a week under 122. In fact, only 4 total weeks below 130. This weekend against me in the semi's..... he posted a 100.10

1 week, anything can happen. And if it does happen. i'll be while waiting on Garce..
  • Jiks
As NJ said,thanks for the well wishes! Gl to all!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:
you never know. in my other league i just took down the top team that was miles ahead in points. Never had a week under 122. In fact, only 4 total weeks below 130. This weekend against me in the semi's..... he posted a 100.10

1 week, anything can happen. And if it does happen. i'll be while waiting on Garce..

I just shot my best score over the weekend so maybe that is what triggered John's incredible luck.

He's the (s**t) team of Destiny this year it seems.
Originally posted by Garce:
Originally posted by krizay:

I just shot my best score over the weekend so maybe that is what triggered John's incredible luck.

He's the (s**t) team of Destiny this year it seems.
Week 2
John's s**t Team of Destiny 148.08
Garce's worse than s**t Team 135.64
Garce's Best Golf Score Ever 119 (par 3 course)

Week 13 ( for #1 seed and bye)
John's s**t Team of Destiny 118.34
Garce is worse than s**t Team 110.18

Week 15 Playoff Semis
John's s**t Team of Destiny 96.70
Garce Wishes this was his golf score 73.82

Final Results
NINERJOHN's s**t Team of Destiny 3 wins
Garce is worse than s**t Team 0 wins

Average Difference in Score 14.5 points.

Can we just let me play Garce again instead of Jiks? LOL
  • Garce
  • Veteran
How long did that take you to write, John? lol.

Not that long actually. Going back to look at my winning scores against you took the most time.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

Not that long actually. Going back to look at my winning scores against you took the most time.

NJ looking at past scores vs me
Garce after losing once again to me
  • Garce
  • Veteran
The splash would be way bigger. Jack knife that s**t.
  • Jiks
Lol you two

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jiks:
Lol you two

• Garce
  • Veteran
GOOD GAME JOHN

there, I said it.
GOOD GAME JOHN

there, I said it.

why thank you Garce. GG to you as well. See, it wasnt that hard to do.

SO... after looking at matchups and health of players I think I lose by at least 50 this week to Jiks. My only chance is a hurricane in Seattle and I am pretty sure they dont get those.

SO... after looking at matchups and health of players I think I lose by at least 50 this week to Jiks. My only chance is a hurricane in Seattle and I am pretty sure they dont get those.

hmmm. Gurley gets Arizona and they need a win.

Chiefs get Seattle and sometimes Seattle plays well and especially at home. Never know.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

hmmm. Gurley gets Arizona and they need a win.

Chiefs get Seattle and sometimes Seattle plays well and especially at home. Never know.

Still think it would be a miracle. You know you are in trouble when you pick up 3 FAs for the finals and will likely start them all.
Share 49ersWebzone