Robbie Anderson?!?!?!

gotta love it
  • Jiks
And doesn't even bench Gurley
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jiks:
And doesn't even bench Gurley

That's just a straight slap in the face.
Originally posted by Garce:
Robbie Anderson?!?!?!

Seriously, wtf?
Well, at least I'll get my money back...
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Wasn't 170 but it was close lol. GG kingpin. My team let out a few weeks of angst vs you.
  • Jiks
Congrats John! Every one of your players stepped up and gotta give ya credit for the subs you made.
Originally posted by Jiks:
Congrats John! Every one of your players stepped up and gotta give ya credit for the subs you made.

Thanks man. I was worried that a TD pass to Kelce would pull it out for you in the end.

I had company over today and never had a chance to check the inactives until right at game time in the afternoon. I tried to put in CJ Anderson but I was late by a minute. Almost cost me the title.

I was pretty surprised that I was able to get Anderson, Williams, and Engram this week. I loved their matchups and knew they were an upgrade over what I had. Without them I had no chance at all.

Congrats to you for a great year. You really had the best team but upsets do happen in the real world and in fantasy. You just ran into a buzzsaw this week.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Dec 23, 2018 at 10:45 PM ]
Originally posted by Garce:
No, Rubber was right. He called him out in week 5 or 6. Luckiest team of all time.

LOL I would love to dedicate my fantasy championship to you Garce. If I dont beat your sorry team 3 times I never would have been in the position to have won. Also, since you had FA money available you easily could have claimed Robby Anderson, Jamal Williams, and Evan Engram to have blocked them from me. Appreciate that you didnt have the foresight to do that even though you were on Team Jiks.

As for luckiest team of all time.. well you might be right. I guess I was incredibly lucky to be the #1 seed, to have a 7-2 record against the playoff teams, to have scored 167.6 points to upset Jiks, or be undefeated against you. All luck. I am sure though, that it was all skill that you came in 3rd place right?

• Garce
  • Veteran
Luck championship
Congrats, John. Great year all around. Definitely a high scoring year this year. First time I can remember in a long time the winner came from the first draft slot.
Congrats John
Thanks Rubs and Ron. Class guys congratulate the winners. Losers whine about the fact that they didnt win.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
John

Your sacrifices to the fantasy gods put you in their favor
Share 49ersWebzone