There are 109 users in the forums

crzy presents the Official High Rollers Fantasy Baseball League

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:
Get this......

Last season

An owner in my keeper roto league drops Clayton Kershaw because he thought he wasn't going to play for the rest of the season.

I scoop him up after the waiver period was over, put him on the DL, and activated him once he was cleared to pitch.

Now he will be my anchor for this season

Anybody else have a similar story?

It was a keepers league and he dropped him?

Lol dude you gotta play against better competition.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Get this......

Last season

An owner in my keeper roto league drops Clayton Kershaw because he thought he wasn't going to play for the rest of the season.

I scoop him up after the waiver period was over, put him on the DL, and activated him once he was cleared to pitch.

Now he will be my anchor for this season

Anybody else have a similar story?

It was a keepers league and he dropped him?

Lol dude you gotta play against better competition.

He thought he didn't have a chance to play.

I smelled blood and grabbed him with the purpose of this season.

Dear Rob,

4ML is implying you were playing against a retard who would drop Kershaw in a keeper league because he wasn't going to play the second half of the season. Meaning, no player in this league, or any player half way competent would cut one of the best baseball players in the whole entire f**king planet and easily drafted in the first 5 picks of a draft in a mother f**king keeper league because he can't play the second half of the season. Like nobody. Basically, quit playing against 4th graders who would do something as silly as I just described.

I hope that clears it up.

Sincerely,

Sir Rubbero

PS no response necessary. It was a keeper league for f**ks sake
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Mar 29, 2017 at 11:09 AM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Dear Rob,

4ML is implying you were playing against a retard who would drop Kershaw in a keeper league because he wasn't going to play the second half of the season. Meaning, no player in this league, or any player half way competent would cut one of the best baseball players in the whole entire f**king planet and easily drafted in the first 5 picks of a draft in a mother f**king keeper league because he can't play the second half of the season. Like nobody. Basically, quit playing against 4th graders who would do something as silly as I just described.

Sincerely,

Sir Rubbero

LOL
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Dear Rob,

Sincerely,

Sir Rubbero

This!

• jrg
  • Veteran
lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Obviously months in the future, but since my fantasy football situation has gone to s**t, this is my next thought.

You guys still interested? Maybe crank the buy in up a bit?
Originally posted by jrg:
Obviously months in the future, but since my fantasy football situation has gone to s**t, this is my next thought.

You guys still interested? Maybe crank the buy in up a bit?

Yep. Definitely in. Don't have a problem with upping the buy-in either. Either way, I just hope we're able to do the league this year.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Let me get back in on this action.
Originally posted by Garce:

I'm sorry Garce. As much as we would all like to take your money a decision has been made to only let quality and informed baseball people in the league. Perhaps I can direct you to the poster known as Fincham as he might be starting a league that would be better suited for you.

Sincerely,
The High Rollers Baseball League Ownership Group

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I'm sorry Garce. As much as we would all like to take your money a decision has been made to only let quality and informed baseball people in the league. Perhaps I can direct you to the poster known as Fincham as he might be starting a league that would be better suited for you.

Sincerely,

My fantasy baseball teams are always competitive but it's all good. Just putting myself out there.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Sincerely,

League Name: Money Order Mania!
[ Edited by jrg on Jan 8, 2018 at 8:20 PM ]

Sincerely,
I'm not starting a league. And I paid my fee last year. Just got tied up towards the end of the year and couldn't follow as much. I'm down for playing though if you guys would need another player. And yes it is...."Money Order Mania" brother!!!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Oh, so, this league wasn't even active last season?
Share 49erswebzone