There are 165 users in the forums

crzy presents the Official High Rollers Fantasy Baseball League

I don't know why I'm feeling sentimental about this s*** lol. Thanks to all you guys for keeping it competitive and I shall see you next year.
Good s**t Boise.

Horrible year for me. s**t won't happen again so enjoy this until next year ho's.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Just for fun, I calculated the statistical accuracy of the predictions of NinerJohn made (post #1074) and the ones I generated by just amalgamating projections from all Fangraphs sources: Steamer, Zips, Fans (post #1110)

Correlation Coefficient (1 = perfect correlation, 0 = zero correlation)
Ninerjohn Predictions had a correlation coefficient of 0.36.
The amalgmated Fangraph Projections had a correlation coefficient of 0.52.

Final Standings
1. BoiseNiner
2. Ninerjohn
3. SacRock14
4. 4ML
5. redrose49er
6. jimrat
7. crzy
8. MoistButtCheeks
9. jrg
10. Fincham11
11. sincalfaithful
12. Rubberneck36

Ninerjohn Predictions
1. 4ML
2. redrose49er
3. BoiseNiner
4. Ninerjohn
5. jrg
6. Rubberneck36
7. crzy <- PERFECT CALL
8. sincalfaithful
9. Fincham11
10. jimrat
11. SacRock14
12. MoistButtCheeks

crzy (Amalgmated Fangraph Projections)
1. 4ML
2. Ninerjohn <- PERFECT CALL
3. BoiseNiner
4. jrg
5. redrose49er <- PERFECT CALL
6. crzy
7. Rubberneck36
8. jimrat
9. sincalfaithful
10. SacRock14
11. Fincham11
12. MoistButtCheeks
[ Edited by crzy on Oct 3, 2016 at 4:43 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Very cool, I thought John had me at 6th place, punk had me at 10th ....well I did better then I thought I would do.
Originally posted by crzy:
Just for fun, I calculated the statistical accuracy of the predictions of NinerJohn made (post #1074) and the ones I generated by just amalgamating projections from all Fangraphs sources: Steamer, Zips, Fans (post #1110)

Final Standings
1. BoiseNiner
2. Ninerjohn
3. SacRock14
4. 4ML
5. redrose49er
6. jimrat
7. crzy
8. MoistButtCheeks
9. jrg
10. Fincham11
11. sincalfaithful
12. Rubberneck36

Ninerjohn Predictions
1. 4ML
2. redrose49er
3. BoiseNiner
4. Ninerjohn
5. jrg
6. Rubberneck36
7. crzy <- PERFECT CALL
8. sincalfaithful
9. Fincham11
10. jimrat
11. SacRock14
12. MoistButtCheeks

1. 4ML
3. BoiseNiner
4. jrg
6. crzy
7. Rubberneck36
8. jimrat
9. sincalfaithful
10. SacRock14
11. Fincham11
12. MoistButtCheeks

My predictions were really off base on Sac and Jrg in particular. I honestly dont know what I was thinking with Sac's team. The guy has too good of a track record to dismiss his team like that. Rose and Rubs teams would have been a lot better and closer to my predictions if not for injuries. They got hurt worse than anyone.

As for the league, I really thought Jimrat and Moist made a huge contribution this year and look forward to them being long lasting members. We will need 2 new owners next year to replace Sincal and Moist. And no.. it cant be Garce. lol

I have no idea whatever happened to Sincal. He completely disappeared from the WZ and I just hope he is ok.
Thanks to crzy for coordinating and to everyone for a fun league. Big props to Boise and John for going top 2, clearly the best squads. Looking forward to next year already.

Just happy to overcome those hurtful and demeaning preseason rankings that you guys levied on my team.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Thanks to crzy for coordinating and to everyone for a fun league. Big props to Boise and John for going top 2, clearly the best squads. Looking forward to next year already.

Just happy to overcome those hurtful and demeaning preseason rankings that you guys levied on my team.

I'm so ashamed
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Final Standings
1. BoiseNiner
2. Ninerjohn
3. SacRock14
4. 4ML
5. redrose49er
6. jimrat
7. crzy
8. MoistButtCheeks
9. jrg
10. Fincham11
11. sincalfaithful
12. Rubberneck36

Ninerjohn Predictions
1. 4ML
2. redrose49er
3. BoiseNiner
4. Ninerjohn
5. jrg
6. Rubberneck36
7. crzy <- PERFECT CALL
8. sincalfaithful
9. Fincham11
10. jimrat
11. SacRock14
12. MoistButtCheeks

1. 4ML
3. BoiseNiner
4. jrg
6. crzy
7. Rubberneck36
8. jimrat
9. sincalfaithful
10. SacRock14
11. Fincham11
12. MoistButtCheeks

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
My predictions were really off base on Sac and Jrg in particular. I honestly dont know what I was thinking with Sac's team. The guy has too good of a track record to dismiss his team like that. Rose and Rubs teams would have been a lot better and closer to my predictions if not for injuries. They got hurt worse than anyone.

As for the league, I really thought Jimrat and Moist made a huge contribution this year and look forward to them being long lasting members. We will need 2 new owners next year to replace Sincal and Moist. And no.. it cant be Garce. lol

I have no idea whatever happened to Sincal. He completely disappeared from the WZ and I just hope he is ok.

I definitely under-achieved the whole year. Hopefully, learned from the mistakes I made.
just so you know today cheeks has sent out his scouts

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
BUMP!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Update

IN
crzy
jimrat
MoistButtCheeks
Rubberneck3
BoiseNiner
SacRock14
redrose49er

iffy
Ninerjohn (might be too busy

Last year's draft when from Mar 7, 2016 to Mar 20, 2016. We really need to start by mid March at the latest.

I haven't heard from jrg or 4ML yet.

Does anyone have suggestions for replacement owners?

I'm not sure we can get to 12 owners.
Hmm I don't spend much time in any MLB threads but maybe there's some guys there that may be interested. I'll ask SoCold he likes the baseballs.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Hmm I don't spend much time in any MLB threads but maybe there's some guys there that may be interested. I'll ask SoCold he likes the baseballs.

Update

IN
crzy
jimrat
MoistButtCheeks
Rubberneck3
BoiseNiner
SacRock14
redrose49er

iffy
Ninerjohn (might be too busy

Last year's draft when from Mar 7, 2016 to Mar 20, 2016. We really need to start by mid March at the latest.

I haven't heard from jrg or 4ML yet.

Does anyone have suggestions for replacement owners?

I'm not sure we can get to 12 owners.

Starting mid March probably wont work for me. I will be be in Arizona from the 13th-18th and will not be online most of the time. Golfing, Giants games, and just not able to make picks in a timely fashion. Then, I will be gone from the 3/25 to 4/1. I just dont want to hold things up for hours and I am afraid that is what will happen. It will hurt to not be in though.
Share 49ersWebzone