There are 272 users in the forums

crzy's Basketball League: 2013-2014 (4ML is still the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Waiting for KD to get Thunderstruck so I have a chance of advancing

You're up dude...it's gonna be a dog fight.

I need KD to go off tonight...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Line-ups!

Just saw that. Was wondering why I was out to such a big lead. I think you ought to be able to get those stats in the playoffs. Maybe commish can fix it.

I'm not sure I should do that even if I can. That's a slippery slope.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Line-ups!

Just saw that. Was wondering why I was out to such a big lead. I think you ought to be able to get those stats in the playoffs. Maybe commish can fix it.

I'm not sure I should do that even if I can. That's a slippery slope.

It sure is. Just hate the idea of Sixth having an excuse when my team beats his.

No excuse, the blame will be on me if that happens. Course, doesn't help that I'm also going on vacation Saturday through next Wednesday, either!
Looks like I will loose 5-4 it was a good run
Now I wish you would've had started your guys so you didn't make my team look so bad losing to yours in a week you didn't set your Monday lineup. FML.

My guys still need to play up to their level, I'm not counting on anything yet.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Looks like I will loose 5-4 it was a good run

Not over by any stretch.

Hibbert sucks monkey balls
Stupid Klay Thompson is allergic to contact. Good luck in the Finals Amp... and don't forget to set your line-ups!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Man...didn't want to face Amp in the Finals at all. This is going to be a tough week...but should be fun.

Good Luck Amp.
Well I was happy to hang with 4ml....
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
The 3 Clippers saved my day. CP3, Collison, and Barnes all had good games. All 9 cats are still too close and could go either way.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
WTF! Love is not playing?!

Love didn't play today. Vucevic didn't play yesterday or today.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Okay, all my moves are spent and I should have a full roster the next two nights (barring injury or benching). Right now 4ML is up 7-2 but we're really close on 3 cats and within changing distance on a couple others. Should be one hell of a weekend to decide the winner. Good luck (but not too much) 4ML.

Up 6-2...but pretty much every cat. except blocks and steals is up for grabs. It will come down to last day. I'm hoping my top two guys Durant and CP3 can come through tomorrow. Won't win if either of them have a bad day. Good luck tomorrow, Amp.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
3s, boards, and TOs are gonna be key today. I like the pick-up of Morrow. He's been draining them, although he is a bit hot and cold which is why I opted for Roberts. You have some ballers going today which is worrisome since my star pussied out yesterday.

I was gonna go with Asik to go for the boards but I decided to go for the 3's instead and not risk losing FT% with Asik. I almost took Ray Allen over Morrrow but Ray's recent injury and NOLA playing against Portland gave the edge to Morrow IMO.

Roberts was an excellent pickup. I wanted to add him but wanted to wait after the games were over yesterday to see what exactly I need. The cats are so close - I'm just hoping my two stars show up tonight. Redick worries me too - hurts Barnes' value as well
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
3s, boards, and TOs are gonna be key today. I like the pick-up of Morrow. He's been draining them, although he is a bit hot and cold which is why I opted for Roberts. You have some ballers going today which is worrisome since my star pussied out yesterday.

I was gonna go with Asik to go for the boards but I decided to go for the 3's instead and not risk losing FT% with Asik. I almost took Ray Allen over Morrrow but Ray's recent injury and NOLA playing against Portland gave the edge to Morrow IMO.

Roberts was an excellent pickup. I wanted to add him but wanted to wait after the games were over yesterday to see what exactly I need. The cats are so close - I'm just hoping my two stars show up tonight. Redick worries me too - hurts Barnes' value as well

Redick was a gamble for sure. Kind of rusty his first game back, but I love the PT he got. If I had to guess, I think you win 5-4 at the end of the day. I think I take the boards and TOs and you keep the threes, and everything else stays the same. Should be fun to follow.

Yea that's what my strategy was. Go for the 3's instead of boards and secure 5 cats. A good game from Redick and Roberts can quickly change that though. This will get real close
[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 6, 2014 at 10:58 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Damn it. Should have gone with Ray Allen
Share 49ersWebzone