There are 192 users in the forums

crzy's Basketball League: 2013-2014 (4ML is still the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

My bad
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Congrats 4ML your team was beastly again. Too bad you and sixth weren't battling for the title this week. Would probably have been more compelling.

Thanks! It was closer than the final score indicates. I actually thought I was going to lose when the 6:00 games started. You were slight behind and you had 4 players still to go and I had 2. Fortunately for me, none of them had a great game. I've always had trouble beating your team - and I would have rather faced Sixth than you. Sixth's team was formidable all year and deserves recognition for sealing the top seed early in the season though. That's no easy task in this league.
[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 6, 2014 at 9:11 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Maybe...the sign of things to come in the NBA Playoffs...defending champ winning again

4th Straight Title
[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 6, 2014 at 9:51 PM ]
4 straight? Jesus...just rename the trophy after him.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
wow.....moving into Russel Celtics territory.

pure dominance. Amazing.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
wow.....moving into Russel Celtics territory.

pure dominance. Amazing.

Thanks. I do want to thank you for releasing Jonas Valanciunas. Without him - I doubt I would have won. I was praying no one else will claim him.

Originally posted by GameOver:
4 straight? Jesus...just rename the trophy after him.

5 titles in 6 six years...and 6 straight finals. Though...I shouldn't fail to mention - one of the title was really a tie with beefn.
I hate you.
So are we keeping this league alive or what? I know I'm in, despite Paul George's leg falling off. If so, then now's about the time to start drafting.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Sep 26, 2014 at 9:06 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Are you guys in?!? Please respond here or in the PM. Thank you.
I think I'm done with basketball keeper leagues, fellas. 4ML, I bow to your dominance.

• jrg
  • Veteran
same
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Out:
crzy
Pete
James

In:
GO
Sixth
Stoney
[ Edited by 4ML on Sep 30, 2014 at 6:12 PM ]
I said sure but your team is soooo dominant, I changed my mind, unless we re draft?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I said sure but your team is soooo dominant, I changed my mind, unless we re draft?

lol - thanks

beefn and AB called it quits too. With that...I am done as well. I'll never forget the string of luck I had in this league.

Quitters! LeBron needs a ring!
Share 49ersWebzone