LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

What's the Best Way and Place to Commish a Money League?

• Jiks
I'm looking to run a $20 dollar fantasy league between me and my buddies. Thus far I have kind of checked a couple places out but am confused to how they work. I checked ESPN and it said you win "prizes" and I don't want prizes I just want to do a 1st and 2nd (maybe 3rd) payout. I'm also looking for something in which I don't have to have all the money up front but each individual pays the $20 to get in. Can you do this through Yahoo, ESPN, NFL, CBS or do I have to go through some place else?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I'm looking to run a $20 dollar fantasy league between me and my buddies. Thus far I have kind of checked a couple places out but am confused to how they work. I checked ESPN and it said you win "prizes" and I don't want prizes I just want to do a 1st and 2nd (maybe 3rd) payout. I'm also looking for something in which I don't have to have all the money up front but each individual pays the $20 to get in. Can you do this through Yahoo, ESPN, NFL, CBS or do I have to go through some place else?

Why do you have to do it through a website?
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Garcia:

Cause it's easier, and if's with some friends in different states. I also wan't a place where I don't have to deal with the money myself, instead let the website do that for me.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:

Cause it's easier, and if's with some friends in different states. I also wan't a place where I don't have to deal with the money myself, instead let the website do that for me.

Get paypal............... way easier.
you could try fantrax

www.fantrax.com
Share 49ersWebzone