LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 181 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

Has AB added this guy? we need 10
Originally posted by Jiks:
I have a buddy interested in playing if we need him.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Has AB added this guy? we need 10
I have a buddy interested in playing if we need him.

Yes jik if possible pursue that option please.
  • Jiks
Cool, I'll talk to him later tonight.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Cool, I'll talk to him later tonight.

What he say yo?
Ok, do I need to send an invite, or can he sign up with the login/password combo Jiks?

If everyone is fine with 10 members than we will be good for Sunday at 11PM EST/8PM PST

Let me know guys.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Ok, do I need to send an invite, or can he sign up with the login/password combo Jiks?

If everyone is fine with 10 members than we will be good for Sunday at 11PM EST/8PM PST

Let me know guys.

Abso-freakin'-lutely
  • Jiks
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Let me know guys.

He didn't get back to me but I'm golfing with him today. I'll give him the password. Hopefully he plays.
[ Edited by Jiks on Aug 20, 2016 at 6:05 AM ]
  • evil
  • Veteran
So draft tomorrow ?
AB if you'd like to make this an 8-man League I'd be fine taking a pass this year it's really not that serious to me it would be no problem. Real talk brother.
  • Jiks
Yeah my buddy is heading to oregon, he turned the offer down. As I said we need to have a thread that's at least offering positions since Vrab is gone and we can't here.

Yeah my buddy is heading to oregon, he turned the offer down. As I said we need to have a thread that's at least offering positions since Vrab is gone and we can't here.

Please guys take my offer to make this an 8-man League. That would be fun for you guys and would give me one less thing to have to worry about Saturday mornings lol.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Please guys take my offer to make this an 8-man League. That would be fun for you guys and would give me one less thing to have to worry about Saturday mornings lol.

Don't you f**king dare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jiks
!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jiks
!
Is there any way we could make it an hour earlier? I'm usually in bed by 10pm central time since I have to be up by 230am. Drafting at 9 would allow me to draft, if not, I can just set my draft order and hope to not draft 10 QBs.
Share 49ersWebzone