LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 336 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis

Originally posted by Travisty13:
If it stays for tonight. We drafting at 11 est?

Yeah I think 11 est is where we are at.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
If it stays for tonight. We drafting at 11 est?

Yeah I think 11 est is where we are at.

That's fine. I can still make it to the first few rounds, if the pace is quick I can stay for the whole thing
Sorry guys, cant be there. Have to go to Sac tonight. Any chance of postponing till next week? If not ill take whatever the system gives me.
Am I correct, Hawaii/Cal is on the 26th and all rest of games start Sept.1st?
Any time today would work for me.

But if we don't decide or get a 10th idk what we're going to do.

I don't want anyone to drop out, but if that is what is needed, then I guess either MBC if he's serious, or I could just moderate the league, idk what else to say.

Yea man im serious. I appreciate you taking this on and I'd like to league to continue. I don't think any of us will be going anywhere so maybe next year we can coordinate it a little better.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Sorry guys, cant be there. Have to go to Sac tonight. Any chance of postponing till next week? If not ill take whatever the system gives me.

Be prepared to auto draft 6 Qb's hahaha unless you rank your players
Originally posted by jimrat:

For real. Ill rank them before i leave.
Am I correct, Hawaii/Cal is on the 26th and all rest of games start Sept.1st?

Yes, so we can postpone it till next weekend if you guys want? Because that game according to Fantrax says it doesn't count points wise.

So how's the 28th at 11PM?

I'm gonna postpone till the 28th, try and find a 10th between now and then, if not, then we'll figure something out.
  • Jiks
^^^NVMD. Answered my question^^^

That's fine with me.
[ Edited by Jiks on Aug 21, 2016 at 6:02 PM ]

I'm gonna postpone till the 28th, try and find a 10th between now and then, if not, then we'll figure something out.
Yeah I say postpone it. May want to ask Jiks when he's available. I think he's going out of town. Is Saturday or Sunday better for everyone?
Originally posted by Jiks:
^^^NVMD. Answered my question^^^

That's fine with me.

No prob, I didn't realize that the Hawaii/Cal game didn't count since Hawaii plays two games week 1.

Yeah I say postpone it. May want to ask Jiks when he's available. I think he's going out of town. Is Saturday or Sunday better for everyone?

I did, set for the 28th at 11PM EST/8PM PST, if we need to set it an hour earlier, that's fine, any time on Sat and Sun works for me.
I'm good either day. Just please clarify the final result soon so I don't have to rush anymore tonight in prep. Thanks.
NOTE: disregard this post - just looked at the draft site and saw the date change. My apologies and best of luck to all.
[ Edited by ColdFan on Aug 21, 2016 at 6:08 PM ]
  • Jiks
I'll be fine for whenever.
Saturday night or Sunday would work though, but whatever is fine.

Edit or after 10 m.t(pm). anyday. So 12ET 9PT, but I think that conflicts somebody.
[ Edited by Jiks on Aug 21, 2016 at 6:08 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone