There are 170 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Cain should be back for the playoffs

Giants will be wise to shut him down for the year. There is no point to throw him out there.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Cain should be back for the playoffs

Giants will be wise to shut him down for the year. There is no point to throw him out there.

I hope that happens.
Good job by me to pick up Volquez. f**king home start against the Cubs and he cant get out of the first. Unreal.
my s**tty team is about to win for the 3rd week straight :(
when was this streak when I had a chance
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
my s**tty team is about to win for the 3rd week straight :(
when was this streak when I had a chance

Wainwright doe
Sometimes you know it just isnt your year. 7115 pts, going to win the points totals by a mile, and just 13-7 and possibly a 4th seed. Last night Sac gets late hrs by this noted HR hitter Shane Victorino and then a 2 run HR in the 9th for Napoli to beat me by a pt. UNREAL.
Harvey's done for the year?

4ML
Harvey's done for the year?

4ML

might need Tommy John surgery
that's what he gets for not trading him to me when I asked for him
  • jrg
  • Veteran
oh s**t! tommy john? gonna miss some of next year too
Originally posted by jrg:
oh s**t! tommy john? gonna miss some of next year too

Possibly. Not sure yet

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Sometimes you know it just isnt your year. 7115 pts, going to win the points totals by a mile, and just 13-7 and possibly a 4th seed. Last night Sac gets late hrs by this noted HR hitter Shane Victorino and then a 2 run HR in the 9th for Napoli to beat me by a pt. UNREAL.

Insane, man. Was ready to chalk it up as a loss about midweek. Lucked out yesterday. Happy to get that bye squared away, but I'm sure we'll meet again.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Insane, man. Was ready to chalk it up as a loss about midweek. Lucked out yesterday. Happy to get that bye squared away, but I'm sure we'll meet again.

damn john couldn't help me out and I lost to stalyn so now I HAVE to put in the work this week to lock up the #1 overall seed. I wanted to rest these next two weeks
Originally posted by SacRock14:

The crazy thing was... Yahoo had me winning when the game was over. When I looked this morning you had won. I just think I'm jinxed this year. That is 2 losses by a pt or less and 3 under 7 pts. Anyway, good week Sac.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
harvey done - i'm done
Originally posted by 4ML:
harvey done - i'm done

Dont think you would have had him for the entire playoffs as they most likely would have shut him down early. But, sucks big time for next year too.
Share 49ersWebzone