There are 164 users in the forums

Comments on my squad

Just finished my draft for my annual league. 12 teams, .5 PPR, 4 pts passing TDs, 6 pts all other. Standard scoring otherwise.

QB: Stafford
RB: CJ2K
RB: Murray
WR: Antonio Brown
WR: DeSean Jackson
Flex: Fred Jackson
TE: Tamme
K: Bailey
Def: Minnesota (I play the matchup game with my Ds)

Bench:
QB: Fitzpatrick
RB: Brown, R. Jennings, David Wilson, Tate
WR: Garcon

I realize I am thin and rather weak at WR and TE, but I couldn't pass on Murray in the 3rd and Jackson in the 4th. Most of the WRs there on our were meh, so I decided to take a ton of depth at RB and look for trades to help myself at WR and possibly TE.

I've already been offered Julio Jones for Murray by a guy who has awful RBs. Another guy has Nelson, White and Nicks at WR who is pretty thin at RB. And another guy has Megatron and Andre Johnson and his starting backs are horrid.

What do you guys think?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Just finished my draft for my annual league. 12 teams, .5 PPR, 4 pts passing TDs, 6 pts all other. Standard scoring otherwise.

QB: Stafford
RB: CJ2K
RB: Murray
WR: Antonio Brown
WR: DeSean Jackson
Flex: Fred Jackson
TE: Tamme
K: Bailey
Def: Minnesota (I play the matchup game with my Ds)

Bench:
QB: Fitzpatrick
RB: Brown, R. Jennings, David Wilson, Tate
WR: Garcon

I realize I am thin and rather weak at WR and TE, but I couldn't pass on Murray in the 3rd and Jackson in the 4th. Most of the WRs there on our were meh, so I decided to take a ton of depth at RB and look for trades to help myself at WR and possibly TE.

I've already been offered Julio Jones for Murray by a guy who has awful RBs. Another guy has Nelson, White and Nicks at WR who is pretty thin at RB. And another guy has Megatron and Andre Johnson and his starting backs are horrid.

What do you guys think?

if you trade any back, trade fred jackson. for a WR and hold tate until the foster owner needs him or comes a calling.
Originally posted by krizay:
if you trade any back, trade fred jackson. for a WR and hold tate until the foster owner needs him or comes a calling.

I agree, would like to keep Murray. Thinking about Jackson for Andre Johnson. That owner has d will, m bush and j stew for his backs lol
I am pretty sure I can do Murray/Djax for Julio/Sproles which I really like
  • Garce
  • Veteran
stop referring to Chris Johnson as CJ2k...
I think that is very solid team
Originally posted by Garcia:
stop referring to Chris Johnson as CJ2k...

I will not and it is called wishful thinking
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
I will not and it is called wishful thinking

I respect this.

Still gonna beat you week 1 in the webzone bosses league
[ Edited by Garcia on Aug 26, 2012 at 8:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:
I respect this.

Still gonna beat you week 1 in the webzone bosses league

Well, you better bring it like this guy brought his dance moves!
Share 49ersWebzone