Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 754 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League

  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Verlander with 48 points for Naitch

Im losing by 20 now. Ive been up by at least 30 all week till today.
I still think I'm going to lose. Had too many wasted starts
My pitching is just a joke this week.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
BREAKING NEWS

redrose49er and vrabbit have agreed to a blockbuster trade. Here are the terms:

Originally posted by redrose49er:
I give up:

David Wright
Ben Zobrist
Rnd 15 pick #172

You give up:

CJ WIlson
Mike Napoli (counts as your Rnd 15 keeper pick #173)
Gaby Sanchez

updated on this trade, as of today

Zobrist/Wright = 269.75 points
Napoli/Wilson/Sanchez = 206.75

not including the 172nd pick which I wasted on Mike Carp. I got a lot of heat for the trade at the time.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
updated on this trade, as of today

Zobrist/Wright = 269.75 points
Napoli/Wilson/Sanchez = 206.75

not including the 172nd pick which I wasted on Mike Carp. I got a lot of heat for the trade at the time.
Fair enough, Sanchez has been a disaster but the trade seriously improved my pitching with CJ Wilson (4th rnd keeper?) which was looking very thin. Most of my team is still underachieving for yet another year
Originally posted by redrose49er:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
updated on this trade, as of today

Zobrist/Wright = 269.75 points
Napoli/Wilson/Sanchez = 206.75

not including the 172nd pick which I wasted on Mike Carp. I got a lot of heat for the trade at the time.
Fair enough, Sanchez has been a disaster but the trade seriously improved my pitching with CJ Wilson (4th rnd keeper?) which was looking very thin. Most of my team is still underachieving for yet another year

yeah I wasn't trying to make it out to be a steal, I thought the trade helped both of us because I felt my pitching would be ok, which it really has

Wilson is your 5th best SP and he's been pretty good, guess your pitching turned out better than you thought it would

you also could use Zobrist, your 2B have been
[ Edited by vrabbit on May 20, 2012 at 10:47 AM ]
Cliff Lee getting crushed
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
I'm so sick of Lincecum. Who wants him
Originally posted by ImaMod:
I'm so sick of Lincecum. Who wants him

me
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
me

he's in the FA pool go get him
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
me

he's in the FA pool go get him

lol
5 game losing streak, only one game back in the division

Wow. Cannot believe I won this week. Just the most horrible pitching week ever. I think a losing streak is coming.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
me

he's in the FA pool go get him

lol

did anyone check?

seriously though.. I need some pitching help and Lincecum can go
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
crzy...you lucky b*****d. I was out all week in the Caribbeans and couldn't set up my line up. Yu would have won it for me if he was in the line-up.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone