There are 546 users in the forums
Is it Cutler's year?
Sep 9, 2011 at 6:30 PM
- Janitor
- HOF Food Reviews
- Posts: 49,063
no.
Sep 9, 2011 at 7:50 PM
- TheFunkyChicken
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,364
I hope so, I drafted Roy Williams....
Sep 9, 2011 at 11:52 PM
- mike
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,827
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
I hope so, I drafted Roy Williams....
knox will have a better year than williams.
and cutler will be his usual high int self.
Sep 10, 2011 at 1:06 AM
- TheFunkyChicken
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,364
Originally posted by mike:Yeah, you're probably right.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
I hope so, I drafted Roy Williams....
knox will have a better year than williams.
and cutler will be his usual high int self.
But Williams was available later in my draft. I can dream!
Sep 10, 2011 at 8:38 PM
- Neener
- Veteran
- Posts: 147
I don't think so. I had him last year and I still remember he had at least 2 games with negative fantasy points.