LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

College Football Fantasy League - Year 3 - NEED 4 MORE OWNERS

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Last year I had used players from the FBS only. Having played for a few years now, it has never been a problem for me playing in FBS only leagues.

Conejo, if you could I think it'd be best to set all the team names to our WZ user names...otherwise they appear as team 1, team 2, team 3 etc.

I was wondering about that, so folks themselves don't get to edit their names? I have to do it?

And I hadn't invited anyone yet besides you because I was waiting for Athlon wich says they'll open up leagues in June and it's June motherf**king 29 and it's still giving the same message

I guess we'll run it through CBS again, I hate not having decimal points. Whatever

There might b e decimals in the setting, not sure. CBS is confusing.

Yes you have to edit our names. CBS . Wish ESPN, Fleaflicker or Yahoo would run CFF.
This is a money league?
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Let me in this mutha f**ka!!!!!!

We will....when you show up without that KY in your hands.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Let me in this mutha f**ka!!!!!!

We will....when you show up without that KY in your hands.

NOOOOO KY! forget it then lol
Originally posted by FreddyG:
Originally posted by krizay:
how would this work? couldnt someone just pick players from s**ty schools tht are gonna put up big numbers

yup, the top ranked RB is from North Texas

we could make it a BCS only league, but I wouldn't be down for that

make it the top-ranked 32 teams or something otherwise theres so many players to pick from.

that was never really a problem last season in our league, and we only ran it with 10 guys

what about divison 2 they play some D-1 schools

huh? so are you now really suggesting to increase the player pool?

lol no i was wondering if you could pick those guys too

lol nah

anyways, you want in?

I'm only looking for legit guys only though, I want to be sure folks will be setting their lineups, looking to add/drop players, all that good stuff (I'm looking at you, krizay )

As long as it's a standard type league. No 2 starting QB type s**t or IDP. then i'll be alright. Non-standard type leagues are less attractive to me.

well

last year we had 2 qb's, when you have 120 teams is kinda pointless to start only 1 qb

2 qbs 2 rbs 2 wrs 1 te 1 def 1 kicker? every yard for the qb 1 point, every td 50pts every pick -50. for rbs, wrs and te 2 pts for every yard 50 for td -25 for a fumble. kicker and defense suggestions..?

every TD 50pts?
pm sent to everyone who has shown interest so far asking for your email so I can send you an invite

tell me what you want your team name to be and I'll edit it.

Also don't trip about the current setup/scoring, like I said that's gotta be discussed. On that note though, please give me your suggestions for the setup/scoring.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
I'm in!! If you can edit my name to Heisman Heroes

[ Edited by jimrat201 on Jun 29, 2011 at 13:51:59 ]
I'm in!! If you can edit my name to Heisman Heroes

Done

Also sent invites to teeohh, krizay, and boise
how would this work? couldnt someone just pick players from s**ty schools tht are gonna put up big numbers

yup, the top ranked RB is from North Texas

we could make it a BCS only league, but I wouldn't be down for that

make it the top-ranked 32 teams or something otherwise theres so many players to pick from.

that was never really a problem last season in our league, and we only ran it with 10 guys

what about divison 2 they play some D-1 schools

huh? so are you now really suggesting to increase the player pool?

lol no i was wondering if you could pick those guys too

lol nah

anyways, you want in?

I'm only looking for legit guys only though, I want to be sure folks will be setting their lineups, looking to add/drop players, all that good stuff (I'm looking at you, krizay )

As long as it's a standard type league. No 2 starting QB type s**t or IDP. then i'll be alright. Non-standard type leagues are less attractive to me.

well

last year we had 2 qb's, when you have 120 teams is kinda pointless to start only 1 qb

2 qbs 2 rbs 2 wrs 1 te 1 def 1 kicker? every yard for the qb 1 point, every td 50pts every pick -50. for rbs, wrs and te 2 pts for every yard 50 for td -25 for a fumble. kicker and defense suggestions..?

every TD 50pts?

thats how the scoring was on sportingnews.com. its fine like that. its in proportion with everything else. we dont need to sign up on cbs we can run it in a thread. I'll keep score and run the trades or vrabbit can if he wants too. on sportingnews you'd get two trades every week to swap out players with a bye or hurt players. s**t, if you guys want, we can run two. One on here, and one on CBS or whatever.
once we get to 12 players I'll generate a random order though the league's site for the draft, which as of now I'm gonna set for August 21st (first week of CFB starts on September 1st)

That'd be a Sunday, I'm thinking 1pm EST.

• krizay
  • Veteran
once we get to 12 players I'll generate a random order though the league's site for the draft, which as of now I'm gonna set for August 21st (first week of CFB starts on September 1st)

2pm est a possibility? I work on Sunday's until usually 1. somtimes a little before/after.

2pm est a possibility? I work on Sunday's until usually 1. somtimes a little before/after.

Not a problem, definitely want to give everyone a chance to make it on time to the draft
Freddy you gonna join this thing or what?

we're at 9 teams so far, let's shoot for at least 10 but I can roll with 12

my e-mail is f**king up. if i cant get on in a day or two im gonna make a new e-mail. is that cool?

my e-mail is f**king up. if i cant get on in a day or two im gonna make a new e-mail. is that cool?

k
Share 49ersWebzone