LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League (49ersMyLife is THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
4th. Disappointing
[ Edited by crzy on Sep 28, 2011 at 10:19 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Congrats man. Good battle down to the wire. You did a better job picking FA pitchers this week and that was the difference.

Thanks...last week I panicked a little bit, after that I tried to be patient even after you took 110 pt lead, because I knew I had quite a few good match-ups in the last 3 days. But, it was quite a fight, and could have gone either way. Great 10 days for both teams...can't believe we combined to score over 1000 pts. I think it's safe to say - we had the two best teams in the league from the get-go to the last day.

You won't believe how hard I tried during the season to catch up with you, but you managed the 20 weeks so well, I had no chance once I lost both our match-ups. Hope we will fight it out for the division again next year. It's quite amazing we have been tryin' to best each other (or at least I was) from week 2-3 and it went to the last hour.

See you in the Giants off-season thread often.

This was a lot of fun. I wouldnt be so jovial if it cost me a lot of money and I am sweating it down to the wire in my money leagues. Crazy how close all my leagues have been. Gonna lose to Sac in the WZ league by 1 category. I need a W from Gio to make money in one league and holding on barely in the other. LOL What a day!

You really deserved it this week though in this league. What a comeback!

Thanks again. The comeback makes it very memorable, also the fact that it was against one of the most knowledgeable baseball gurus on the board, and on a night where Braves and Red Sox choked away their wild-cards. How about 'em Rays? Now, that's a f**kin' comeback!!!!

Anyway, how did you do in your money leagues?
Congrats 4ML! Well deserved. Cheers to a fellow champ
Congrats man. Good battle down to the wire. You did a better job picking FA pitchers this week and that was the difference.

Thanks...last week I panicked a little bit, after that I tried to be patient even after you took 110 pt lead, because I knew I had quite a few good match-ups in the last 3 days. But, it was quite a fight, and could have gone either way. Great 10 days for both teams...can't believe we combined to score over 1000 pts. I think it's safe to say - we had the two best teams in the league from the get-go to the last day.

You won't believe how hard I tried during the season to catch up with you, but you managed the 20 weeks so well, I had no chance once I lost both our match-ups. Hope we will fight it out for the division again next year. It's quite amazing we have been tryin' to best each other (or at least I was) from week 2-3 and it went to the last hour.

See you in the Giants off-season thread often.

This was a lot of fun. I wouldnt be so jovial if it cost me a lot of money and I am sweating it down to the wire in my money leagues. Crazy how close all my leagues have been. Gonna lose to Sac in the WZ league by 1 category. I need a W from Gio to make money in one league and holding on barely in the other. LOL What a day!

You really deserved it this week though in this league. What a comeback!

Thanks again. The comeback makes it very memorable, also the fact that it was against one of the most knowledgeable baseball gurus on the board, and on a night where Braves and Red Sox choked away their wild-cards. How about 'em Rays? Now, that's a f**kin' comeback!!!!

Anyway, how did you do in your money leagues?

Finished in 2nd and 3rd in my two money leagues. Not what I hoped for but I had a serious rash of injuries this year. Posey, Tulo, Holliday, Tommy Hansen.. all missed way too many games. At least I will get some money back to pay for a few rounds of golf!

I still cant believe that the Red Sox and Braves choked huge leads away. Tonight was one of the most amazing nights of baseball ( other than of course the Giants run last year) that I can remember.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Finished in 2nd and 3rd in my two money leagues. Not what I hoped for but I had a serious rash of injuries this year. Posey, Tulo, Holliday, Tommy Hansen.. all missed way too many games. At least I will get some money back to pay for a few rounds of golf!

I still cant believe that the Red Sox and Braves choked huge leads away. Tonight was one of the most amazing nights of baseball ( other than of course the Giants run last year) that I can remember.

Damn...that's terrible luck. Still pretty amazing you finished 2nd with all those injuries. But, glad to hear you'll get some back.

Yea, easily one of the craziest nights in baseball. When Rays tied the game in the 9th...I was in a shock for couple minutes. Just then you kinda knew that Sox are in big big trouble. Boston fans can hate the Yankees some more. In the 8th, I felt like Yankees are intentionally lettin' the Rays back in...but the HR in the 9th with 2 outs and 2 strikes - that's unimaginable.

I want Rays and Brewers in the WS!!!
Rays and Cards.

congrats 4ML
Congrats 4ML. BTW, I don't want to be in a division with you and NJ anymore.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Hey you guys want to set up a webzone money baseball league next year.

I never play fantasy baseball for money, but I would like to start lol.
[ Edited by crzy on Sep 29, 2011 at 9:11 AM ]
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

LOL. I wouldnt worry too much about that. Your teams are always near the top and in playoffs.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I honestly don't know how I beat Boise.

CJ Wilson just went nuts lol

LOL. I wouldnt worry too much about that. Your teams are always near the top and in playoffs.

I may retire. Rabbit keeps calling me Old Man and it may be time to get young blood in to run my team.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

I may retire. Rabbit keeps calling me Old Man and it may be time to get young blood in to run my team.

What are you Sandy Alderson? lol. Go find a young Billy Beane to replace you.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Congrats 4ML! Well deserved. Cheers to a fellow champ

Thanks Sac...somehow I missed this post last night in all the craziness from the Rays. Congrats to you as well on winning the WZ league.
Originally posted by crzy:

What are you Sandy Alderson? lol. Go find a young Billy Beane to replace you.

LOL. March is a long way off. Maybe I can find my young Billy Beane that I can train to take over.
Share 49ersWebzone