There are 660 users in the forums
My rant against Fantasy Football
- 1 2
Oct 5, 2010 at 8:10 PM
- Shifty
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,429
If you don't like it, then don't join a league?
Oct 5, 2010 at 8:10 PM
- znk916
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,285
Oct 5, 2010 at 8:11 PM
- silkyjohnson
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,481
It's not about win or lose, it's all about the stats!
Oct 5, 2010 at 8:15 PM
- Chief
- Veteran
- Posts: 28,272
To me fantasy football makes the NFL season 100% more enjoyable.
Oct 5, 2010 at 8:17 PM
- blunt_probe
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,298
I'm the same way which is why I could never play FF. The only players I root for are those wearing red and gold. Everyone else can burn in hell.
Oct 5, 2010 at 8:19 PM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,083
Originally posted by Chief:
To me fantasy football makes the NFL season 100% more enjoyable.
Oct 5, 2010 at 8:22 PM
- evil
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,737
Wrong forum.
Oct 5, 2010 at 8:25 PM
- SolRebe1
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,546
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
If you don't like it, then don't join a league?
Believe me I don't. But every now and then im perplexed by some post like these.
Originally posted by teeohh:Originally posted by Rubberneck36:Originally posted by dwy621:
That sucks! I have justin Forsett on my fantasy football team.
how the hell do you root for the enemy?? I never take a Seahawk, Cowboy, Ram, or Cardinal. I could never root for them.
You're stupid
I'll take my leave with this. Enjoy.
Oct 5, 2010 at 8:26 PM
- silkyjohnson
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,481
I usually do pretty good when I decide to play... but it's a b***h to keep track of. I said I was gonna complete the WZ Pick 'em contest this year, but that didn't happen, I forgot to set my picks for week 2 and didn't bother after that.
Oct 5, 2010 at 8:27 PM
- boast
- Hella Fame
- Posts: 156,344
Oct 5, 2010 at 8:39 PM
- luv49rs
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 62,738
Originally posted by RonMexico:Originally posted by Chief:
To me fantasy football makes the NFL season 100% more enjoyable.
Oct 5, 2010 at 8:42 PM
- GameOver
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,170
Originally posted by luv49rs:Originally posted by RonMexico:Originally posted by Chief:
To me fantasy football makes the NFL season 100% more enjoyable.
Oct 5, 2010 at 9:30 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by GameOver:Originally posted by luv49rs:Originally posted by RonMexico:Originally posted by Chief:
To me fantasy football makes the NFL season 100% more enjoyable.
Oct 5, 2010 at 10:31 PM
- YungBird
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,475
Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by GameOver:Originally posted by luv49rs:Originally posted by RonMexico:Originally posted by Chief:
To me fantasy football makes the NFL season 100% more enjoyable.
- 1 2