Originally posted by 9ersnation:
Need to start 1 other RB and 3 WR's
RB:
Gore Vs Philly (Starting)
Foster Vs NYG (Top rated RB, but tough run D)
Best Vs STL (Its ST. Louis....enough said)
DWill Vs CHI (Bench...No chance Ill start him)
B Jackson Vs Was (No Chance)
WR:
Jennings Vs Wash (Some what of a dissapiointment)
TO Vs TB (Hasnt done much other than week 4)
Floyd Vs Oak (Will Nnamdi cover him or Gates?)
M.Williams (TB) Vs Cinn (Been pretty solid so far)
Crabtree Vs Philly (Hasnt done much)
Foster is a MUST START, regardless of who Houston is playing. I like and have Best, and it's a great matchup vs. StL, but his turf toe injury has really killed his numbers the past two weeks.
I had Jennings, and while he's not posting huge numbers, he's still catching TDs and is on one talented pass happy team. I think SD will end up running the ball all over Oakland like they did this past Sunday to the Cards, and you saw what that did to Floyd's numbers (2 catches). Plus, their go to target in the EZ is Gates. TO and Crabs saw a bunch of targets on Sunday, no reason to think that will change. Crabs is due for a TD or a big play, and I expect the offense to play better at home and on national tv. I can never get excited about anyone on TB's offense.
