There are 207 users in the forums

Any Given Sunday FF League (Yahoo) TEEOHH IS CHAMPION

bump
Just a Reminder, Draft is 3 weeks away.

Sunday, August 1st @ 7:00pm ET.

I will be having a Fantasy Football T-shirt made for the winner. A relative of mine has his own buisness making signs, shirts, etc. So, it should be pretty sweet!
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Just a Reminder, Draft is 3 weeks away.

Sunday, August 1st @ 7:00pm ET.

I will be having a Fantasy Football T-shirt made for the winner. A relative of mine has his own buisness making signs, shirts, etc. So, it should be pretty sweet!

sweeet
For the zoners in this league, give me your opinion. Would you guys be interested in having a flex player for the defense as well? Making it a 5 man bench instead of 6

2 DL
2 LB
2 DB
1 Flex ( DL,LB,DB)
For the zoners in this league, give me your opinion. Would you guys be interested in having a flex player for the defense as well? Making it a 5 man bench instead of 6

2 DL
2 LB
2 DB
1 Flex ( DL,LB,DB)

s**t that's a bunch of defense. Let's just take one or two bench players away anyway instead of adding a flex D player. Makes it so you can't hoarde and have to make decisions on sundays when players have byes.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

2 DL
2 LB
2 DB
1 Flex ( DL,LB,DB)

s**t that's a bunch of defense. Let's just take one or two bench players away anyway instead of adding a flex D player. Makes it so you can't hoarde and have to make decisions on sundays when players have byes.

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll wait and see what some of the other zoners think. I had figured a 6 man bench for this reason.

Every one is probably gona have a backup QB, RB, WR, and a backup for each defensive position.
Would love to join but I dont like leagues with IDP`s. You should also add another wr spot to the league becuase it would make it much more competitive. You should also play a st/def slot.
[ Edited by Dominate on Jul 18, 2010 at 6:28 PM ]
2 Weeks til' DRAFT
Ok, after sending PM's to all zoners invovled in this league I have put all team names into the draft generator on Fantasy Sports Factory. The draft order is as followed

http://tools.fantasysportsfactory.com/DraftOrderGenerator/random.php?mode=randomize

1. Montana to Rice
2. Fincham11
3. Cpt. Caos
4. RonMexico
5. True Blood
6. Yadadholla?
7. LB Niners
8. Arabian Knights
9. teeohh
10. Dr. Cock and Balls
11. Carolina 49ers
12. Naitch
[ Edited by Fincham11 on Jul 30, 2010 at 10:19 PM ]
BTW, I got 9 owners in favor of this, so Majority Rule

was hoping for the 5th pick
[ Edited by teeohh on Jul 19, 2010 at 9:59 PM ]
Originally posted by teeohh:

Why the 5th?
Originally posted by teeohh:

Why the 5th?

Gore
Cool.. 8th pick. Perfect.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Cool.. 8th pick. Perfect.

Who you thinkin' bout Boise.....Tim Tebow? Lol, jk.
Share 49ersWebzone