Originally posted by jrg:
vrabbit and I have completed a trade

I get:

SP Max Scherzer
17th round pick

vrabbit gets:
C Buster Posey
12th round pick

Trade the 81st overall ranked player for the 10th ranked player..wasn't TOO worried about the 12th rounder, because I already have Muggins' 11th rounder for Lincecum

Now have
Wainwright (9th ranked player)
Scherzer (10th ranked player)
Kershaw (13th ranked player)

at the top of my rotation

vrabbit gets his boy and has a quality keeper

Wowzers

thoughts?

needless to say your hitting and pitchiing are insane.

Im just glad I tied you with all my injuries Im going through

hope they're as insane come playoff time

Scherzer doesn't pitch til Friday :(

The uncertainty of the playoffs, matchups, and whether your SPS will have 2 starts is exactly why I hate sacrificng picks the next season to get a player this year. I'd rather be competitive every season in both leagues if possible. Not saying your trade was like that at all by the way. I just would never give up a first rounder unless it was for a major stud keeper.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

The uncertainty of the playoffs, matchups, and whether your SPS will have 2 starts is exactly why I hate sacrificng picks the next season to get a player this year. I'd rather be competitive every season in both leagues if possible. Not saying your trade was like that at all by the way. I just would never give up a first rounder unless it was for a major stud keeper.

ya i just gave up a 12..was a little more expendable to me considering i had an extra 11
  • jrg
  • Veteran
naitch, check your PM/trades
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Davis and Cabrera.....again

Come on Stanton, keep up!
Well James.. at least I am keeping it close so far. I fully expect you to shoot past me in all categories though
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Well James.. at least I am keeping it close so far. I fully expect you to shoot past me in all categories though

You were up 10-0 on me earlier. I'M the one trying to catch up.

Making it closer. Every category is so close.

You were up 10-0 on me earlier. I'M the one trying to catch up.

Making it closer. Every category is so close.

I screwed up when I picked up Joe Saunders. That hurt. No chance my team can compete with yours in the hitting areas.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I screwed up when I picked up Joe Saunders. That hurt. No chance my team can compete with yours in the hitting areas.

Originally posted by Garcia:

LOL.. Going for the title game for the 4th year in a row. I guess everyone can make a mistake now and then. I wish you were in this league. Maybe you would draft Jake Arrieta in the first round.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:

LOL.. Going for the title game for the 4th year in a row. I guess everyone can make a mistake now and then. I wish you were in this league. Maybe you would draft Jake Arrieta in the first round.

I don't understand why your so hung up on Jake Arrieta. It was a no-risk - high reward suggestion and nothing more. I never said he was the 2nd coming of Jesus.

Good luck on your title run.
WOW. Complete game shutout 2 straight days for you James. I'm cooked. On the positive note... Holland got me 42.5 pts in Crzys league.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
WOW. Complete game shutout 2 straight days for you James. I'm cooked. On the positive note... Holland got me 42.5 pts in Crzys league.

Holland

You haven't even had to deal w/ Wainwright/Scherzer yet
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Chien-Ming Wang
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Go Rabbit, go rabbit, go!
Share 49ersWebzone