There are 220 users in the forums

WZ Baseball 2014

• jrg
  • Veteran
Fincham is OTC

Boise is on deck

Then we are done
I say we blow it up and start over since we have 2 DL's now.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I say we blow it up and start over since we have 2 DL's now.

Via text Fincham takes 1B/3B Mark Reynolds CLE

• jrg
  • Veteran
Boise is OTC

Last pick of the draft
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I'm content with my team

meh
[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Mar 21, 2013 at 1:49 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
SS Erick Aybar, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim

just move Shelby Miller to RP please jrg. Looks like I'll have to be playing the FA market for saves like last year. Worked out nice for me with Chapman and Soriano.

I can move Miller to RP, but you still have too many bench players. You need a P. You have an incomplete roster.
[ Edited by jrg on Mar 21, 2013 at 1:41 PM ]
ok.

I'll change my last selection if that's ok with you then. Give me a sec, and I'll find a pitcher.
I'll take his teammate instead to give my team enough pitchers

RP Ryan Madson, LAA
  • jrg
  • Veteran
ok.

I'll change my last selection if that's ok with you then. Give me a sec, and I'll find a pitcher.

K. Do you understand what I'm saying though? We have 5 bench spots. If you drafted Aybar, you'd have 6 bench spots and wouldn't have a complete roster. I tell you what, if Yahoo lets me I'll give you Aybar...if not, I'll give you whoever you choose next. I just don't believe Yahoo will let me save the rosters if a team is incomplete (I'm entering rosters now)

Originally posted by jrg:
ok.

K. Do you understand what I'm saying though? We have 5 bench spots. If you drafted Aybar, you'd have 6 bench spots and wouldn't have a complete roster. I tell you what, if Yahoo lets me I'll give you Aybar...if not, I'll give you whoever you choose next. I just don't believe Yahoo will let me save the rosters if a team is incomplete (I'm entering rosters now)

Don't worry about it. I'll just take Madson instead. I was deciding between those two anyways.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
ok.

Don't worry about it. I'll just take Madson instead. I was deciding between those two anyways.

Entering rosters now. Should be done within 30-45 min
Lol. Of course I have to be difficult with the last pick.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lol. Of course I have to be difficult with the last pick.

Haha, no worries.
[ Edited by jrg on Mar 21, 2013 at 1:58 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Muggins, Gattis is not even in Yahoo's system. Please choose someone else.
Share 49ersWebzone