There are 143 users in the forums

WZ Baseball 2014

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
anyone want Melky for a 5th?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I think Naitch is on PEDs this year. I mean,come on... didnt even sniff the playoffs last year in either league and now has the best team in both? Something very suspicious if you ask me.

kinda rooting for the dude just because of that, hope he sweeps both leagues if I don't make the playoffs on this one

I am sweeping both leagues. Last year came in as a favorite and stumbled in the playoffs and came in 2nd in both. This year I come in under the radar and win them both. OK.. one can dream.

you're kind of under the radar in this league, definitely not in the dynasty league
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I think Naitch is on PEDs this year. I mean,come on... didnt even sniff the playoffs last year in either league and now has the best team in both? Something very suspicious if you ask me.

lol I was thinking the same thing.

He needs to share some of his secrets with me
[ Edited by crzy on Aug 20, 2012 at 1:03 PM ]
Pretty amazing night for my pitchers.. 4 Quality Starts, 3 Saves, 31 ks in 31 innings, and a whip of 0.73 Those days dont happen too often
Good week for me holding on to that 6th spot and getting some breathing room

Find it fitting that I might face Boise in the playoffs if these standings hold
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
So many of my hitters got cold at the same time.. Teixeira, Uggla, HanRam, Adam Jones, etc
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Been so busy and not home at all these last 2 days and my phone broke so I didn't have time to set my lineups. Missed 5 pitchers starts..oh well
Still shocked that my team with so many underperforming guy like Upton, Gonzo, Choo, and Santana actually has a chance at a first round bye going into the last week of the regular season. It cracks me up. I have no clue how I have the record I do to tell you the truth.

I dont see how Naitch loses in this league. Most likely he sweeps them both.
My record is a fluke.
May the worst team win between crzy and I was won by me!!!!!!!

• jrg
  • Veteran

Good luck Rabbit. We could be playing this week and next week too.

Good luck Rabbit. We could be playing this week and next week too.

make it happen!
Pisses me off when guys that are out of it just dont bother to even set their lineups. Rose is basically being given a free pass to a bye because ImaMod isnt even trying. Halladay, Haren, and Dickey all on his bench today. f**k that.
Share 49ersWebzone