LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 201 users in the forums

WZ Baseball 2014

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I win 2 or 3 weeks in a row, then I get dismantled...then win another couple weeks in a row, then get destroyed...story of my year.

Someone will be on the blocks soon.

Thanks for leaving Worley and McDonald on your bench.
10-1 this week and actually kind of disappointed. I really thought I was going to go 12-0 this week. BUT.. will take it. At least I am still in the playoff hunt for the final spot.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Anyone have a good OF on the block?

I have Montero on the block

i could also use some pitching since I have Dempster, Beckett, and Halladay on the DL. 2 of my best pitchers
Originally posted by ImaMod:

i could also use some pitching since I have Dempster, Beckett, and Halladay on the DL. 2 of my best pitchers

I could trade an OF but I really need pitching.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

dont think I can help you there lol.. Im struggling there myself
unless you want Tommy Milone

dont think I can help you there lol.. Im struggling there myself
unless you want Tommy Milone

I dont think that would be much of an upgrade.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I win 2 or 3 weeks in a row, then I get dismantled...then win another couple weeks in a row, then get destroyed...story of my year.

Someone will be on the blocks soon.

Thanks for leaving Worley and McDonald on your bench.

Yeah I forgot to hit save before I hit the road....ugh, that hurt big time
James sent me a text to say he is looking for a SS in this league. Send him your offers.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Desmond and Montero on the block I need SP help
I definitely have 4 of the biggest disappointments in fantasy baseball on this team:
Carlos Santana
Adrian Gonzalez
Justin Upton
Dan Haren

Quite frankly I dont even know how this team is even in playoff contention half way through the year. I do expect better 2nd halves from them ( hopefully)

Desmond and Montero on the block I need SP help

I guess you didnt like my offer. Why dont you counter?
I definitely have 4 of the biggest disappointments in fantasy baseball on this team:
Carlos Santana
Adrian Gonzalez
Justin Upton
Dan Haren

Quite frankly I dont even know how this team is even in playoff contention half way through the year. I do expect better 2nd halves from them ( hopefully)

Yeah that is tough
Damn I forget to start Vargas
Well... at least I know my team can dominate the cellar dwelling teams.
As info

Statistics earned in the All-Star Game are not counted in scoring for Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Baseball.

All-Star Game live stats will be displayed during the game itself, and points are displayed on your team page and in StatTracker, but these won't count toward your league scoring totals. The All-Star Game points will be cleared in an overnight update.

Because Major League Baseball lengthened the All-Star break to four days starting with the 2012 season, Yahoo! Sports has combined the shortened week following the All-Star Game with the ensuing week. As a result, Fantasy Week 15 will run from July 9-22.

Please consider the following with regards to the two-week Fantasy period.

There are no changes to your innings-pitched minimum during this Fantasy week. It is not necessary to accumulate double the innings. So if your league features a 10-inning minimum, you must accumulate a total of 10 innings over the course of the Fantasy week. It is not necessary to accumulate 20 innings. If your league allows weekly roster moves and lineup changes, deadlines are not altered for this Fantasy week. Teams will be allowed to change their lineups at the midway point of the Fantasy week.There are no changes to your weekly transaction limit during this Fantasy week. So if your league features a 3-transaction limit, managers will only be able to make 3 player adds via waivers or free agency during this Fantasy week.Stats are cumulative for the two weeks of the matchup.Stats and scoring are not reset after one week of the matchup has been completed.
Share 49ersWebzone