There are 609 users in the forums
Keeper league, who to keep?
Dec 18, 2009 at 2:51 PM
- HomestarRunner
- Homsar
- Posts: 12,860
Too soon to talk about who to keep? Not familiar with keeper leagues? You guys just don't love me? What?
Dec 18, 2009 at 5:27 PM
- phatbutskinny
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,247
Originally posted by HomestarRunner:
Too soon to talk about who to keep? Not familiar with keeper leagues? You guys just don't love me? What?
Dec 18, 2009 at 5:36 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
I've never been in a keeper league so I don't know how to advise you
Dec 18, 2009 at 5:41 PM
- phatbutskinny
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,247
how many keepers u get?
[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Dec 18, 2009 at 17:41:29 ]
[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Dec 18, 2009 at 17:41:29 ]
Dec 18, 2009 at 6:25 PM
- evil
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,739
What is the date the keepers have to be set by ?
How many keepers ?
If you drop AP you better have the 1st pick if not kiss him goodbye. He will be the best player available. So he is almost a lock to keep.
If I were you I may keep a QB depending on what teams do in the offseason. That is a situation to watch. I'd also possibly keep Moreno, his touches will likely increase next year.
How many keepers ?
If you drop AP you better have the 1st pick if not kiss him goodbye. He will be the best player available. So he is almost a lock to keep.
If I were you I may keep a QB depending on what teams do in the offseason. That is a situation to watch. I'd also possibly keep Moreno, his touches will likely increase next year.